No matter if you're moving across the country to permanently reside or going to live elsewhere for a little while, consider having your motorcycle shipped over with you. The City of Yakima has many transport companies that can help you get your motorcycle safely delivered.
Delivering a motorcycle outside of Yakima instead of riding it there will help reduce any normal wear and tear during the bike since it will be shipped safely. It will also allow you to bring other belongings with you if you get to the new location by an automobile or plane, since a motorcycle can't hold any possessions.
Get a free, no obligation to buy, price quote for your shipment.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Tips for Nationwide Motorcycle Transport.
In order to ship a bike across the nation, a motorcycle owner will need to do a few things before shipment is even possible. This will assure the safety of the bike. It will also make motorcycle shipment possible.
- The cruiser must be clean of all dirt and debris.
- Crated shipping will require the motorcycle to be free of fluids and the battery will need to be disconnected.
- Disable the bike's alarm.
- Shipping methods other than crated shipping require a ¼ tank of gas. The fluids as well as the tire pressure should be checked and topped off.
- Inspect the vehicle and take note of any damage done to the motorcycle prior to its shipping process.
Forms of Motorcycle Shipping.
Some of the motorcycle shipping methods can be found offered throughout the State of Washington’s motorcycle transport companies. These companies know the value of keeping your bike safe. They will take great care of the motorcycle during shipment and many of them even offer insurance. Consider all of your shipping options.
- Door to Door.
- Terminal to Terminal.
- Enclosed Shipping.
- Open Air Shipping.
- Crated Shipping.
- Real-Time Tracking.
- Expedited Delivery.
- Guaranteed Delivery.