Yacht Transport from East Coast to West Coast
Finding a licensed shipping company to deliver your yacht across the USA isn’t difficult when you live on either coast. There are many great transporters throughout the nation especially along the coasts. These transport companies specialize in all sorts of motorized vehicle transports and can safely deliver a wide variety of water vessel types, including yachts.
The best way to discover the right shipping company to handle your yacht’s travels from the East Coast to the West Coast is by doing some research on the Internet. Find the transporters in your area that specialize or offer nationwide yacht shipping services. Check out their online presence, collect their contact information, and read the reviews left by past clients. Call the yacht transporters that appeal to you to ask questions. Make sure they have all the right credentials such as DOT registration and other licensing.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click Here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
The Benefits of Yacht Transport across the Nation
A transport company will provide you with many benefits. Relocating a yacht through professionals will only make the entire process easier on you so that you can focus on other matters.
- Yacht transport is actually very cost effective and affordable.
- Transport companies have all of the appropriate tools and pieces of equipment to handle the shipping process of large water vessels.
- The transporter’s staff is trained and experienced in handling all types of water vessel transports.
- All reputable transport companies carry insurance coverage for the vehicles in their care. Make sure your yacht is fully covered. If not, ask the transporter if you can purchase additional insurance coverage.
- You will have time to focus on other matters while the professionals handle your yacht’s shipping process.
- Your yacht will get delivered in less than three weeks in most cases. It is estimated that a transport from the East Coast to the West Coast takes about two weeks on average.
- The transporter will have friendly and trained agents to assist you with all your questions and concerns.
- You’ll have more options when it comes to the ground transport of your yacht.
There are many more benefits to using professional yacht transport services to get your yacht from one coast to the next. Call a few prospective transporters to gather quotes and information before hiring one of them for the job.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.