Yacht Transport Europe
It takes a lot of experience and durable transport gear to successfully deliver a boat overseas to Europe from the USA without jeopardizing its condition or spending tons of money. The upside is that there are many wonderful transport companies familiar with yacht transports to Europe. In fact, watercraft manufacturers and dealers often use professional transport services to deliver their brand new yachts to other locations all over the world.
Before you choose an international boat transporter closest to your home, it’s best to have some knowledge of the shipping options available. There are many different ways to ship a yacht by sea to Europe. Each transport company will have their own methods but they’re all very similar in style to other transport companies.
There’s only so many safe ways to transport a water vessel overseas.
- Life On/ Lift Off – A crane slowly lowers and raises your yacht off the freight ship that is transporting it. A cradle fastened to the deck is used to secure the boat during its transport.
- Roll On/ Roll Off – This is the most affordable and popular way to transport a water vessel. The yacht will load onto the freight ship with its attached cradle.
- Flat Rack – Large yachts are best suited for this method of transport. The flat rack acts as an open container for the vessel. The yacht is then fastened to the rack with a customized cradle.
- Containerized – This is one of the safest forms of transport, protecting the yacht from all outside elements. Unfortunately, large yachts and water vessels may not have this type of transport as an option.
- Submersion – Your yacht will remain semi-submerged in the water as it is lead safely to the vessel taking it to Europe. The freight ship technicians will then use durable tools to lift the boat on board, draining it of all water is it’s lifted.
Make sure that the transport company you hire for the task of taking your yacht to Europe is familiar with such large water vessels as well as foreign import policies. They should also have all the right licensing and insurance coverage to provide all their customers with.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?