Safe And Reliable Wray Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Wray is a frontier town in Yuma County, sitting at just nine miles away from Colorado’s border with neighboring Nebraska. Some of the things that make the place tick include a perfectly serene living environment and a friendly community. A-1 Auto Transport will give you the right solutions when you have plans that involve shipping cars to or from Wray.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Wray to Denver||$169||169 miles||1 - 2 days|
|Wray to Albuquerque||$401||535 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Wray to Dallas||$570||760 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Detroit to Wray||$663||1106 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Las Vegas to Wray||$685||914 miles||3 - 5 days|
|San Diego to Wray||$745||1243 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Wray to New York||$968||1614 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Wray to Miami||$1165||1943 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas covered in Wray
We can deliver vehicles to any part of the town and back. Our networks extend to all states in the US and major global destinations.
Transport services offered in Wray
An average vehicle will fit perfectly and stay secure throughout the shipping process even when you settle for the open-air standard. It has one of the most affordable rates that you can find when moving cars domestically. Most transporters will ask you to leave the automobile in running shape for a smooth handling process.
Sending your vehicle on an open truck leaves it exposed to the elements, debris, and other roadside hazards. Enclosed shipping offers protection from such dangers. Our services include air compressed suspension systems for smooth driving and hydraulic lift gates for secure loading and unloading.
A-1 Auto Transport offers the best help for all your international shipping needs. We can arrange for paperwork and customs clearance through the entry and exit ports. We can also send your car by ship or by plane.
- Our RoRoservice offers one of the most economical rates that you can find when shipping cars to or from Wray while covering global destinations.
- We also have container options that help to secure your vehicles while in transit. You can choose between a shared container and an exclusive one depending on your budget and space needs.
Terminal shipping is a low-budget solution that offers a coordinated drop-off and collection at an appointed transportation depot in Colorado. The door-to-door option sends our representative to fetch the vehicle and delivery to any nearby point that you choose.
Types of cars that we ship
- Motorcycles and ATVs
- Boats and yachts
- Trucks and SUVs
- RV, campers, and motorhomes
- Farm machinery
- Classic and vintage vehicles
- Luxury cars
- Industrial equipment and project cargo
How to prepare a car for shipping
Make sure that you clear out all personal items and valuables from the car. The DOT will not allow any truck that carries a vehicle loaded with household goods to pass through the checkpoints. You will take full responsibility for any damage or losses caused by such items.
The transporter will run a pre-shipping inspection and detail the vehicle’s cosmetic condition before loading it onto the truck. Make sure that you have it cleaned beforehand so that you can have a correct report.
Unless you declare the vehicle as inoperable, the transporter needs you to keep it in proper running shape using the following checks:
- Leave at least 1/4 of gas in the tank before shipping.
- Make sure that the emergency brake and foot brake work properly.
- Keep the battery properly secured in place and on a full charge.
- Make sure that the tires have enough pressure.
- Check the fluid levels and top off when insufficient.
The loose parts on the exterior could break or fall off during the handling process. Get them removed and use a protective cover on the non-detachable items. Fold in the side-view mirrors and remove/retract the antenna. If you have a convertible, keep the top cover firmly secured in place to protect the interior parts from the elements.
An alarm system that triggers off during transportation can cause unnecessary hold-ups and may even drain the battery. Make sure that you disable it or leave written instructions on how to turn it off.
Deactivate the toll tags to prevent them from accumulating charges as the truck rolls along the highway. Check with the local authorities for regulations on car ownership and driving in the new state.
Prepare a spare set of keys that you will hand over to the truck driver at the collection. Note down the current odometer reading before giving out the vehicle.
A-1 Auto Transport runs one of the largest vehicle transfer networks in the country. We rely on modern technology and highly skilled professionals to give you the best solutions for shipping cars to or from Wray. As a fully licensed carrier company, we manage very process involved from insurance, collection, and delivery. You can expect a timely service at the most competitive rate.
Get free shipping quotes!
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
🇺🇸 Wray - Yuma, Colorado (CO) 80758
Our Services and Information
A-1 Auto Transport - Domestic Locations
We Strive to Serve Communities in all 50 States.
- ATV FAQAuto ShowsAuto Transport BrokersAuto Transport CarriersBlogBoat FAQCar BrandsCar Classic FAQCar Domestic DestinationsCar Domestic FAQCar International DestinationsCar International FAQCar ModelsDomestic MovingDoor to Door FAQEnclosed FAQFreight InformationHeavy Equipment InformationInternational Moving FAQMilitary FAQMotorcycle BrandsMotorcycle Domestic DestinationsMotorcycle FAQMotorcycle International DestinationsMotorcycle International FAQMotorcycle US StatesMoving CompaniesMoving GuidePressRV FAQTowing FAQ
- 2019 - December2019 - October2019 - September2019 - August2019 - July2019 - April2019 - March2019 - February2019 - January2018 - December2018 - November2018 - October2018 - September2018 - August2018 - July2018 - June2018 - May2018 - April2018 - March2018 - February2018 - January2017 - December2017 - November2017 - October2017 - September