Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Woodmont, Connecticut
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-518-8708
Safe And Reliable Woodmont Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
As a self-styled district along the coastline in Milford, Woodmont offers a perfectly serene environment featuring waterfront mansions, manicured gardens, and beach driveways. Aside from spacious family homes and the shoreline attractions, you can shop around for the farmer’s treats every Wednesday during summer and take your kids to some of the best schools in Connecticut. Whether you’re new to the area or an old resident, you will find it more convenient to move around in a private vehicle. Come to A-1 Auto Transport for the best solutions when shipping cars to or from Woodmont.
Areas covered in Woodmont
We are present in all the states in the US, including in Alaska and Hawaii. You can count on us to deliver your vehicle to any neighborhood and back.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Woodmont to Philadelphia||$182||182 miles||7 – 9 days|
|Woodmont to Columbus||$461||615 miles||7 – 9 days|
|Woodmont to Minneapolis||$766||1277 miles||7 – 9 days|
|Woodmont to Miami||$814||1358 miles||7 – 9 days|
|Houston to Woodmont||$1025||1709 miles||7 – 9 days|
|Albuquerque to Woodmont||$1036||2073 miles||7 – 9 days|
|Woodmont to Las Vegas||$1037||2593 miles||7 – 9 days|
|San Diego to Woodmont||$1136||2841 miles||7 – 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Transport services offered in Woodmont
When transporting a highly expensive vehicle, you expect to get optimal care throughout the shipping process. The enclosed standard excels in such situations by shielding your car from road debris and inclement weather. The other benefits from the service include:
- Air-ride suspension systems for smooth driving on rough roads
- Hydraulic lift gates for secure loading and unloading
- GPS tracking
- Insurance protection for up to $ 1 million
Open-air transport offers one of the most popular and inexpensive ways of shipping cars to or from Woodmont. A multi-car carrier can handle between 8-11 vehicles on the same trip, which helps to drive down the cost to ship. A flatbed truck also falls in the same group, though it is more affordable when serving short distances.
We have the best international shipping solutions that you can find:
- When you need a budget option, nothing works better than the roll-on/roll-off (RoRo) standard. RoRo works by driving your vehicle on top of a specialized ship’s ramp during the loading and unloading. The vessels can handle between 2000-8000 cars at once, which helps to drive down the cost.
- Container shipping involves an extra cost, but it offers the most secure moving solution. It shields the vehicles from unbearable temperatures, saline water, and possible damage during the handling and transit process. You can choose to share our 40ft container and make some savings or go for the 20ft option, where you will get extra room for personal effects.
To offer you the most convenient service across the country, A-1 Auto Transport allows you to choose between the following pickup and delivery options:
- Terminal-to-terminal shipping involves a coordinated drop-off and pickup point at one of the transportation depots in Connecticut.
- Door-to-door shipping sends our representative as close as possible to where you chose to have the drop-off or collection point.
Types of cars that we ship
Our transport solutions cover all types of wheeled and non-wheeled vehicles such as boats, yachts, ATVs, motorcycles, jet skis, golf carts, classic cars, race cars, trucks, SUVs, ATVs, earthmovers, farm machinery, industrial supplies, and project equipment.
How to prepare a car for shipping
- Send the vehicle for thorough cleaning when it’s a short time to the pickup date. You can run a physical check for the pre-existing dents, scratches, and discolorations. Use a camera to take photographs of the car from all sides and close-up shots of the damage.
- Remove all the valuables, personal items, and custom products that you have on the vehicle. Aftermarket stereos, GPS, and DVD players will not get insurance protection during the transit process.
- Secure all the loose parts on the exterior and remove the custom products such as spoilers, grills, luggage racks, and ground effects. Fold in the side-view mirrors and remove/retract the antenna. Make sure that you properly secure the top on a convertible to protect the interior parts from possible damage.
- Top off the fluid levels, inflate the tires and keep the battery on a full charge. Look out for aggressive leaks and mechanical problems and inform the truck driver or any special operating conditions needed to handle the vehicle.
- Prepare all the necessary paperwork and get acquainted with all the enforcement issues by visiting the state’s Directorate of Motor Vehicles.
More about A-1 Auto Transport
We know that moving a vehicle across the country or around the world is a momentous event and a very stressful one at that. With over two decades of industry experience, we have what it take to meet all of your needs. When it comes to shipping cars to or from Woodmont, few can match our service record and expertise. Click here to read some of the customer feedback that we get.
Get your free quote!
Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free and non-obligatory quote from A-1 Auto Transport today.