Safe And Reliable Wood County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Wood County is one of the best places to experience a perfect bond with nature. All its five cities are lush with greenery. So is the rest of the country. For work or business, you will find many opportunities when you move here. A-1 Auto Transport will help you with your move. We do this by offering safety and reliability when you’re shipping cars to or from Wood County. We have presence all across the state and we ship to or from any state in the US.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Wood County to Indianapolis||$211||211 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Wood County to Philadelphia||$397||530 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Wood County to New York||$420||561 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Jacksonville to Wood County||$695||927 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Los Angeles to Wood County||$1127||2255 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Phoenix to Wood County||$1146||1910 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Wood County to San Diego||$1158||2317 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Wood County to Portland||$1179||2359 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Find your options
At A-1 Auto Transport, your needs come first. You can choose from any of our shipping services based on your budget or timings:
- Low-cost transportation: Shipping your car on one of our open trailers is one of the cheapest ways to transport your car. It is cheaper for us to transport many cars at a go. Our multi-car open trailers allow us to do just that and lower costs for us mean lower rates for you. This is also the most popular form of car transportation across the state. Getting a truck that is shipping cars to or from Wood County is easy because of that. It makes for fast deliveries.
- Custom transportation: When transporting cars that are of a high value, you need to make extra arrangements. You need to protect these cars from harsh external conditions. This is true for specialty cars like drags, classic or luxury cars. Even the weather poses a great risk to such cars. We recommend enclosed transportation in such cases. The straps we use to secure your car inside the trailer do not cause any damage to the car.
We also deliver your car according to your needs. If you need to make more savings, you can settle for the terminal-to-terminal shipping option. At times, you may need to free up your time for other more important things. You can opt for door-to-door deliveries and have us deliver your car to your home.
Choose to work with us for your overseas car shipping. We have enough experience and networks in international car shipping. We will help you to handle the documentation and logistics. Click here for details on our international shipping services.
Choosing a shipping company
- Price: Compare the prices against the services or benefits being offered by the company. Some essentials like insurance and value additions like GPS tracking push up the prices slightly higher. Go for the company that offers the best variety at a fair price.
- Licensing: Transport brokers must display valid MC numbers. Carriers must display their MC and Dot numbers. The US department of Transportation controls these regulations. Go to this section of their website to verify the numbers.
- Insurance: A-1 Auto Transport has one of the best safety records on shipping cars to or from Wood County. Even with that in mind, we do not leave anything to chance. We insure your vehicle for the unexpected. A good transport company should do the same.
See how much it costs
Zip codes included in Wood County
- 43402- Bowling Green
- 43403- Bowling Green
- 43406- Bradner
- 43413- Cygnet
- 43414- Dunbridge
- 43437- Jerry City
- 43441- Lemoyne
- 43443- Luckey
- 43447- Millbury
- 43450- Pemberville
- 43451- Portage
- 43457- Risingsun
- 43460- Rossford
- 43463- Stony Ridge
- 43465- Walbridge
- 43466- Wayne
- 43467- West Millgrove
- 43511- Custar
- 43522- Grand Rapids
- 43525- Haskins
- 43529- Hoytville
- 43541- Milton Center
- 43551- Perrysburg
- 43552- Perrysburg
- 43565- Tontogany
- 43569- Weston
- 43619- Northwood
- 43654- Toledo
- 44817- Bloomdale
- 45872- North Baltimore
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.