Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Winkleman, Arizona
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Winkleman, Arizona Professional Car Shipping
Winkleman is a very small town located in both Pinal and Gila counties in Arizona. Outdoor enthusiasts enjoy the great environment of Winkleman as it has plenty of beautiful natural scenery including woodland areas as well as majestic mountains and water access. The Gila River and the San Pedro River both flow through Winkleman which makes fishing, rafting, swimming, tubing, kayaking and other water sports very accessible for locals as well as visitors to the scenic area.
Winkleman has a large Hispanic population and housing costs average around $70,000 which is far below the state average for new home costs. The cost of living is well below the national average and the town offers a very close, small town feeling. Mining, construction, and manufacturing are the three largest industries for employment followed by education, health care and agriculture and forestry.
Learn more about transporting cars to/from Arizona.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Phoenix to Winkleman||$95||95 miles||1-2 days|
|Los Angeles to Winkleman||$467||467 miles||2-4 days|
|Winkleman to Salt Lake City||$526||702 miles||3-5 days|
|New Orleans to Winkleman||$861||1436 miles||4-6 days|
|Louisville to Winkleman||$998||1664 miles||5-7 days|
|Winkleman to Columbus||$1091||1819 miles||5-7 days|
|Winkleman to Washington, D.C.||$1122||2245 miles||6-8 days|
|New York to Winkleman||$1177||2354 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Car Shipping FAQ’s
- How far ahead of time should auto transport be scheduled? – Most companies need you to contact them no less than two weeks ahead of time and as far out as three to four weeks. This gives them plenty of time to schedule a truck to be in your area to pick the car up.
- Will I need to sign a contract when I have a car shipped? – Most companies will have a contract to sign. You need to read the contract very carefully and make sure that you fully agree with all that it says before you sign it.
- Can my car be picked up at my home or do I need to deliver it to the truck? – Most companies offer door to door auto transport and will pick the car up at your home, office or other preferred location. If the truck cannot feasibly drive to your preferred location they will make arrangements to meet you at a different, yet convenient, location.
- What form of payments do most companies accept? – Most companies will accept credit, debit or cash. You need to ask upfront about forms of payments to make sure that you have the correct form when it is needed.
- Can an auto transport company move my home furnishings with the car? – No. An auto transporter can only transport motor vehicles. You may be able to locate a moving company that can move your household furnishings as well as your car. This makes it very convenient as the car and other home goods can all be picked up and delivered together. Using a moving company may, however, result in higher rates to ship the car than hiring a professional auto transporter.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Winkleman Auto Transport Guide
Apostle Towing is one of the oldest towing and transport companies in the state of Arizona. They provide reasonably priced transport for all types of motor vehicles and also have emergency wrecker service 24 hours per day, roadside repair services, and even small engine repair at their local shop. They can be contacted by phone anytime, day or night.
Winkleman includes ZIP codes: