The greatest way to have a vehicle delivered is through professionals. This ensures its security and fast delivery. This is precisely why many customers buy Windsor transport services.
Shipping services are a great option for anyone and any situation. In fact, they are affordable and known for their cost efficiency.
Find a transporter with a positive reputation. You can use online resources to read reviews of legitimate shipping companies. Make sure they offer shipping services for motorcycles and that they can safely deliver the vehicle in time. You should also ask about their insurance coverage.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Insurance Coverage Held by Transport Companies.
The vehicle owner’s insurance policy will not provide coverage while the bike is in the hands of the transport company. Transporters are required to purchase their own. They provide this coverage to all the vehicles being shipped through them. If an accident or damages were to happen, they would be repaired and paid for through the shipping company’s insurance.
Before the motorcycle’s shipping process begins, take note of all damages already existing on the bike. Take photographs of the vehicle as well. This documentation can be used as a reference after the delivery process.
If you spot damages on the bike after the delivery, inform the transport driver so that they can fill out a report. They will turn this in to the transport company after you sign it so they can help you file an insurance claim. The insurance company will pay for any immediate repairs or replacements. It’s uncommon for customers to file insurance claims due to their transport, yet it’s essential to have.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?