Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Wildomar, California
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Wildomar is among the fastest growing cities in California. It owes this growth to recent industrial innovations in the region. Wildomar hosts several manufacturing and processing industries which offer employment to the many residents in the city. Uptown Wildomar is known for retail, shopping stalls as well as office space to let. Wildomar has that wholly ecosystem, which appeals to folks with families. Schools, medical facilities, a library and recreational parks are just within reach of most communities in Wildomar. When faced with the need for professional car shipping services, residents of Wildomar trust none other than A-1 Auto Transport. We are a renowned car shipping firm offering the most comprehensive service mix for shipping cars to or from Wildomar.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Wildomar to San Jose||$413||413 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Wildomar to Seattle||$724||1208 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Dallas to Wildomar||$850||1418 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Wildomar to Omaha||$931||1552 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Memphis to Wildomar||$1059||1765 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Wildomar to Philadelphia||$1073||2683 miles||7 – 9 days|
|Wildomar to Miami Beach||$1086||2717 miles||7 – 9 days|
|New York to Wildomar||$1118||2796 miles||7 – 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover within Wildomar
The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) regulates our operations, which are exclusively of a carrier firm. Carrier firms own the resources needed to transport cars, unlike brokerage firms, which merely act as middlemen that sell car shipping orders to firms like ours. Opting for a carrier firm guarantees a more comprehensive scope of service, which in turn, promises delivery to the exact location you may want. This is possible due to years of interacting with our clients from their homes, business premises and terminals spread across Wildomar. We are familiar with the profile of the region, well-enough to guarantee deliveries across every location when shipping cars to or from Wildomar.
Auto transport services we provide
Freight shipping services
Commercial clients such as those from the manufacturing and processing industries can enjoy affordable freight shipping services when transporting office and industrial supplies, mining equipment and operational gear. We offer three freight plans depending on the client’s load and budget.
- Less-Than-Truckload (LTL): This freight option is best used by clients with small-sized loads that may not completely fill up an entire freight truck. We offer reasonable prices depending on the type and size of the load.
- Truck Load (TL): This freight option is used when shipping extremely large load or load of sensitive nature, such as those that are fragile or those that require refrigeration. An entire freight truck is reserved specifically for this option.
- Intermodal freight: This option is recommended when shipping load internationally. The load is shipped inside an intermodal container, which makes it easy for the load to be shipped across different modes of transportation.
Our open carriers have the capacity to accommodate several cars. This creates a resource-sharing advantage which significantly lowers the price for shipping multiple cars. Single decked carriers can accommodate about 4 normal-sized cars while double decked ones accommodate double that. The client ends up paying the hiring fee of only one carrier, making multi-car shipping affordable.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Types of cars we transport
A-1 Auto Transport offers a well-diversified service mix that caters to clients that own sedans, SUVs, trucks, vans, high-end cars, motorcycles, RVs and motorhomes, heavy equipment, salvaged cars, inoperable cars and ATVs among others.
How to prepare your car for shipping
- Run a car maintenance check: Any irregularities on the car should be addressed so as to minimize the probability of the driver getting inconvenienced due to mechanical issues. Fix any fluid leaks, inflate all tires to the recommended pressure level and check that the car battery is in good condition. Also fill up the fluids to their recommended levels.
- Mind the gas: The car is not subjected to gas-demanding movements during transportation. It therefore requires just a quarter-full tank of gas, which is sufficient for covering the movement and also the distance to the nearest gas station in case one needs a refill after delivery.
- Remove all personal items: Our drivers, under mandate of the FMCSA, have to ensure that all clothes, electronics, appliances and any other household goods are removed from the car before shipping. We also require you to remove any aftermarket installations like GPS navigation systems and DVD players.
- Wash the car: The accuracy of any car hauler’s inspection report relies on the clarity of the involved details, which include any pre-existing damage on the car. Ensure you wash the car before the day of shipping so as to improve visibility of such details.
Why choose A-1 Auto Transport?
We are a fully insured and bonded carrier firm. All cars onboard our carriers are protected under an in-transit insurance policy, which guarantees full compensation in the event of damage or loss.
Talk to us!
Talk to the best in the industry on any of A-1 Auto Transport’s contact lines. We are ready to provide you with the most affordable professional services when shipping cars to or from Wildomar.