Things You Should Know about Shipping a Car to Australia from the U.S.
Hiring an overseas transport company to ship your car to Australia is the safest and only way to have it delivered lawfully. Not only do they make it possible for you to ship your vehicle overseas, but they offer a level of security and caution that is only showcased through professionals.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
- Trained professionals will be the only people handling your automobile. They have been trained to properly care for a vehicle during the shipping process, including how to secure it for its travels.
- Insurance is provided to every vehicle in the care of the transporter. It’s necessary for all transport companies to offer insurance to those shipping vehicles with them. If anything happens to the integrity of the vehicle during the shipping process, it will be handled through the company’s insurance policy.
- Transport companies will have freight ships, cargo containers, fasteners and other things needed for a secure shipping process. Using the accurate tools and pieces of equipment is crucial for a successful relocation.
- Dependable transporters are time efficient and can conduct the shipping process much quicker than other methods of getting a vehicle into a far-off country.
- You will have time to focus on other matters that revolve around your upcoming relocation to another country.
A reliable transport company will assist you in preparing for the transport. Many of them will guide you through and even ensure that you meet the regulations and restrictions held by the country. There’s no doubt about it, hiring a transporter is helpful in many ways and perhaps the only successful way to ship a vehicle to another nation. Well before the transport date contact the Embassy of Australia to make sure the country’s laws haven’t changed.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org