As an auto transport customer looking for the most successful way to ship a car to Nicaragua from Miami, you’re already well on your way.
By using online resources to become more knowledgeable of the country’s import laws and the process of overseas transport, you are more informed than most first-time transport clients. Although your transporter will help you tremendously throughout your shipping process, you have two responsibilities.
Your First Responsibility
Your first responsibility is to become aware of the auto import laws for Nicaragua. Your vehicle must meet the standards for the country before it is granted the certificate of import approval from the Customs department. Luckily, Nicaragua isn’t a country that finds it necessary to set strict importation laws. Pick up the phone and call the Embassy of Nicaragua to learn what laws are in place.
The only major restriction set by the country is that all vehicles must be under the age of ten if they are to be imported. This rule applies to all new and used vehicles, as well as non-natives entering the country and any returning citizens. The tariffs and duties need fulfillment. After paying them off, keep record of the payment to give to Customs with the other documents requested.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- What Makes Us Better?
Ship Your Vehicle With A-1 Auto TodayGet an Instant Free Quote Now
Or Call us today at 1-800-452-2880 and speak to directly to our sales team!