Most shipping customers worry about the cost of an auto transport, but shipping a car to another nation is actually affordable and cost effective. To ship a car to Belize, there’s only one way to find out the exact cost.
You must get a quote from a reliable international transport company by providing them with specific information.
There are certain things that are taken into consideration when you go to receive a quote from a shipping company. The car, the weight of all items to ship, the transport services being used, and the distance of travel are all major factors that affect the cost of shipping. Provide the right information to the transporter to get an accurate cost for the transport.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Learn about Taxes and Duties.
Many shipping customers forget that they must pay the import taxes and duties for the country before the car can even enter across the border. Give your receipt of paid taxes to Customs to receive the certificate for import approval. To learn what you owe in taxes, call the Embassy of Belize.
The cost of import taxes and duties may cost more than the actual cost of shipping services through a professional. To avoid this obstacle, it is best to start saving for taxes ahead of time. Contact the embassy immediately after you book your transport or learn of your need for shipping services.
The cost of transport varies, and obviously, some services are less expensive than others. Although there is a difference in costs, all professional services are worth the price. Open air transport is cheaper than container services. When you purchase shipping services, your car is protected under the transporter’s insurance policy, assuring its safe delivery.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?