To import a car into another country is impossible without professionals assisting the entire process of shipping. This process is best done with the professionals because they will have the ship, experience, and necessary experience to oversee the international transport.
They will also supervise the process and help you collect all of the information required for approval from the Customs office.
The very first thing that those looking to ship a vehicle must do is call the Embassy of Namibia. They will give you guidance about auto import into the country. The auto import policies can change at any time so it is wise to contact them at least a couple months before the vehicle is to make its way into the country.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Explanation of Overseas Transport Methods.
Transport companies can offer whatever services they feel get the vehicles delivered in the best manner. Of course, there aren’t a million options for vehicle shipping internationally seeing as there only a few methods that are found to be effective. Nevertheless, it’s always smart to make sure you are knowledgeable of how each service works before you choose a specific service.
- RO/RO shipping is the most popular method. This method includes open air transport aboard a flatbed ship. The vehicle must be completely empty with a few exceptions.
- Enclosed shipping includes full protection of the vehicle. The automobile will be placed inside a large shipping container. The vehicle can contain belongings permitted by Customs and so can the remaining container space.
- Tracking services are sometimes included as a free service, but they allow you to see watch as your car ships to Namibia.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory