Anyone looking into international shipping services will find that it is a cost effective way to get a car into China. There are many other advantages to professional transport as well. However, the price of shipping seems to be of the utmost concern for most customers.
Fortunately, overseas auto transports are worth every penny. While it is hard to come up with an exact figure, the average price for shipping a car to China seems to be anywhere from $1,000 to $2,000.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Factors that Affect the Final Price of Shipping a Car to China.
When it comes to the price of shipping your car to China, there are a lot of things to take into consideration.
- The type of vehicle.
- The vehicle’s age.
- The condition of the automobile.
- Whether the vehicle is for commercial or personal use.
- The distance in which the car must travel to get to China.
- The shipping method purchased.
- Duties charged by China.
- Insurance fees.
Of course, it is likely that other small fees and costs will be associated with your total. If you are unsure of a charge, don’t hesitate to ask customer service. It should be easy for them to break down everything you are charged with.
About Auto Import Duties for China.
Import duties vary from country to country. When importing a car into China, expect to pay anywhere from 0-200% of the car’s value in taxes. These taxes are also reliant on several factors. Nevertheless, it is almost always cheaper to import a vehicle than it is to buy one while in the country. Not to mention, trying to buy a vehicle as a foreigner in the country is very difficult.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory