If getting the most out of your stay in Jamaica means having your car with you, contact an international auto transport company. Whether you’re moving to the country permanently or temporarily, there’s plenty of reason to ship your car to Jamaica.
One of the biggest reasons is due to the low costs associated with international auto transport.
Fortunately, international auto transport companies provide reliable shipping solutions. The experts in the industry understand how valuable time is so they make their services available for low rates. You can schedule a ship date easily over the phone or you can stop in at a location closest to home.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Prepare the Right Documents for Import Approval.
You can expect delays if you do not have all of your paperwork prepared correctly. Custom officials will not give approval to any vehicle unless these documents have been provided before the day of the transport. Make sure you stay on top of any changes made to the import policy by calling the Jamaican Embassy for information.
It is recommended that you contact customs officials to stay updated. The company that you hire to ship your vehicle should also be able to provide you with this information. Delays create headaches for everyone. So all the necessary measures are taken to ensure a mishap like this does not happen.
- Registration from country of origin.
- Vehicle purchase invoice.
- Proof of ownership.
- Residence permit.
- Bill of lading.
Document the Condition of Your Vehicle.
An inspection of the car is necessary before it ships to Jamaica. You will need to sign off on the inspection report, but you can request to make changes or even add to it. Detailed photographs are the best way to document your car’s condition. Make sure to take note of all damages including any minor scratches or dents.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?