Shipping a vehicle to another country is always a bit of a hassle. That’s why there are so many international shipping companies throughout the United States waiting to handle the process of shipping for those in need.
A lot of dealerships and manufacturers use these services to ship multiple vehicles at once. They also appreciate the low shipping rates and abundance of convenient service options.
As you search for a transporter to ship you car to Sweden, use online resources to find the most dependable transporters near you. Check out their reviews and ratings by typing the company name into a search engine. If the company has a reputation, they will certainly appear on the Internet without hassle. Collect the phone numbers for a few potential transporters and begin calling around for quotes. Schedule your transport with a shipping company a couple months ahead of time, at least.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
The Embassy Has the Current Import Policy Information.
When all is set and scheduled, it’s time to start gathering the proper documents to gain import approval from Customs. Although the transporter should be familiar with foreign import policies for automobiles, it is recommended that you contact the Embassy of Sweden for assurance. Import policies can change whenever it’s necessary.
Unlike most countries, Sweden has no restrictions or rules for auto imports. As long as a license, passport, vehicle title and registration, proof of paid taxes, and other relevant documents are provided, the car should be granted import approval. It is in your best interest to get approval from the Customs office a couple weeks before the transport is set to begin.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?