When you need a vehicle shipped to another country, the absolute easiest way to do so is with the assistance of a certified overseas transporter with proven success in international auto deliveries.
They will make sure that the process of shipping goes along smoothly so that there are no qualms about getting into the country’s borders. They even help you gather documents to present to Customs.
Many people are concerned about the cost of shipping services. What they don’t know before they start gathering quotes is that transport services for cars are actually moderately priced. These services are well worth the cost. Call a few transporters to see what they will charge to ship your car to Panama before you decide to hire someone.
A Little Information about Panama’s Import Taxes.
While shipping services are inexpensive, the rates for the taxes and duties set by the country tend to be a bit higher. Every country has the right to set the import policy regulations as well as the rate of taxes for imports. Although most countries try to stay relatively consistent with their laws, it is a good idea to call the Embassy of Panama for the correct information.
The car cannot cross over into Panama’s borders until all of the documents are given to Customs and they grant a certificate of approval. All automobiles entering the country will also be subjected to taxes at about 25-40% of the CIF value. Proof that these taxes were paid will need to be provided with all of the other forms.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- What Makes Us Better?