Shipping through certified shipping services is less costly than any alternative options you may have to consider. Not only are these services cost effective, but they are more affordable than buying a new vehicle while in the country.
It is also much less time consuming and stressful. Professional transport services have everything they need to assure a smooth delivery and import.
The average costs for shipping a car to Cyprus are hard to determine. There are too many details that must be taken into consideration first. However, aside from the fees charged by the transport company, you can expect to pay various taxes and duties to the country. Pay these off before transport or the car may not be granted approval for import.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
What Affects The Cost to Ship a Car to Cyprus?
- The make and model of the vehicle.
- The car’s age.
- The condition of the vehicle and its value.
- How far the transporter must travel to carry out the delivery.
- What shipping method and optional services were chosen.
- How much is charged in taxes and duties?
- Insurance fees if applicable.
- Costs for materials and use of transport equipment.
- The purpose of the vehicle.
Other factors may sway your final shipping costs. Your transport company should be able to explain every fee associated with your bill. Don’t be afraid to ask. You may also want to see if they offer any deals or discounts that you might qualify for. This could help reduce the cost of shipping your car to Cyprus.