Transporting a car to Uganda is much easier when you hire skilled transport services to oversee the process of shipping. People assume that the cost of shipping a car to another country is too much for them to afford.
However, consider the advantages associated with having a private vehicle to travel the country. In time, you will be saving yourself the stress of taking public transit or having to buy a car in a foreign country.
Shipping services are known for their cost efficiency. They are less expensive than any other possibilities available. Shipping through professionals is also the safest and most successful way to ship a car to Uganda from the U.S.A.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Things that Determine the Cost of Shipping.
- The length of travel that’s included in the shipping process.
- The method of shipping you chose to have the car delivered.
- The age and condition of the car.
- The vehicle’s model and brand.
- The purpose of the vehicle.
- The import tax rates.
- The transport materials and equipment used.
- Insurance coverage.
There may be other fees associated with your total cost. Simply ask the customer service representative for the transport company. They can explain it to you so that you understand what is included. You can also contact the Embassy of Uganda for more information on the current auto import taxes.
Uganda’s Import Taxes.
Uganda’s import duty rates are determined by The General Agreement on Trade and Tariffs. A 15% import duty, a 17% VAT, an excise duty of 10%, and other small taxes will have to be paid prior to the shipping process. The Customs office will need proof of paid taxes.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?