If you are moving to Nigeria from Houston, you should have a personal car shipped over. This will make it easier to travel your new surroundings and become more familiar with the country.
The advantages of hiring professionals to see through the overseas transport are continuous. It is the safest and most efficient manner of having a car imported into a foreign country.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
The Many Advantages of International Transport.
- You can avoid language and currency barriers.
- The risks associated with the shipping process are lesser when professionals are hired.
- You can focus on other matters associated with your relocation.
- Professional transporters have the right equipment and materials for overseas shipping.
- Those caring for the vehicle’s import are trained and experienced in international shipping.
- Insurance coverage is provided by the transport company.
- Auto transport services are cost effective.
- You will have a variety of shipping services to consider.
- You can rest assured that your vehicle is in good hands while following its travels through satellite tracking services.
About Auto Import in Nigeria.
Any vehicle being shipped to Nigeria must be less than 15 years old. They must also be left-hand drive. Fortunately, the country’s import regulations aren’t nearly as strict as some of its surrounding nations. Shipping your car from Houston to Nigeria is possible, especially with the help of a transporter.
Part of being approved for vehicle import includes providing proof of paid tariffs and taxes. A 35% tariff and a 5% VAT will be included in these taxes. Pay them off to receive the appropriate documentation for Customs approval. If you have any questions in regards to the taxes or import policy, you can always contact the Embassy of Nigeria.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?