Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Wharton County, Texas
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Wharton County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Wharton County, named after brothers William H. and John A. Wharton, is located in the southwest of Houston on the Coastal Plain of southeast Texas. Anyone interested in shipping cars to or from Wharton County can do this by getting in touch with A-1 Auto Transport. With over 25 years auto hauling experience, we are one of the better-qualified shipping companies with our roots in the United States. Our goal is to make the process of auto shipping as simple and straightforward as possible. We have achieved this by making it possible for customers to get shipping quotations online instead of having to visit our offices, a convenient and efficient process.
Areas we cover to or from Wharton County
A successful auto shipping company is one that is able to provide the services its customers demand. We are constantly increasing our reach. Thanks to our door to door service, we are able to ship to or from the customer’s doorstep regardless of where he/she is situated.
When shipping cars to or from Wharton County, we regularly use roads like U.S. Highway 90 Alternate, State Highway 60, 71, Farm to market roads 102, 442, 1160, and 1300. Austin County, Fort Bend County, Brazoria County, Matagorda County, Jackson County, and Colorado County are also part of our shipping
Preparing your vehicle to be shipped
- Remove any personal items from your vehicle. This part may sound simple but it is crucial to the shipping process. Auto shippers, by law, aren’t supposed to ship a vehicle with personal items. You should also remove any aftermarket installations such as DVD players and GPS navigation systems to avoid theft or damage.
- Wash your vehicle. Before handing over your vehicle, make sure that it has been thoroughly washed. Take a walk around inspection, documenting and taking pictures of existing dents and scratches. They act as a basis for compensation or lodging a claim in case your car gets additional damages when being shipped.
- Leave about a quarter tank of gas in your car. Your car will only be driven during the loading and unloading process. Having more fuel can lead to auto shippers charging extra fees for the additional weight.
- Car maintenance before transport. Have your car checked out by a qualified mechanic before handing it over for shipping. Ensure that there are no leaks as they can damage other cars’ being shipped together.
- Keys. Make spare keys for your vehicle
- Bill of Lading. This is a document that shows all the dents, faults, and scratches the vehicle has. Make sure you go round your vehicle with the auto shipping driver writing the dents and damages down and ensure that you both sign this document.
- Turn off your alarm.
- Confirm your contact information.
Ship with us
Zip codes included in Wharton County
- 77420 Boling
- 77432 Danevang
- 77435 East Bernard
- 77436 Egypt
- 77437 El Campo
- 77443 Glen Flora
- 77448 Hungerford
- 77453 Lane City
- 77454 Lissie
- 77455 Louise
- 77467 Pierce
- 77488 Wharton