Safe And Reliable West Blocton Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
West Blocton, like most of the towns in Bibb County, are relatively rural in nature. West Blocton may be a small town, but her residents are among the most-friendly persons you could meet. The close knit communities are perfect for raising a family in a slow paced quiet environment. West Blocton’s tourism business is prominent, owing to the annual Cahaba Lily Festival in May, held at the headwaters of the Cahaba River. Canoeing, craft vending, luncheons and lectures draw locals from across the state. Getting by in West Blocton is however dependent on a private car. A-1 Auto Transport offers professional car shipping solutions for both residents and guests visiting the region. We have a wide service mix that caters to private and commercial clients when shipping cars to or from West Blocton.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|New Orleans to West Blocton||$319||319 miles||2-4 days|
|West Blocton to St. Louis||$403||537 miles||2-4 days|
|West Blocton to Charlotte||$430||430 miles||2-4 days|
|West Blocton to Detroit||$580||773 miles||3-5 days|
|Washington D.C. to West Blocton||$587||782 miles||3-5 days|
|Boston to West Blocton||$733||1221 miles||4-6 days|
|West Blocton to Los Angeles||$1025||2049 miles||6-8 days|
|Seattle to West Blocton||$1048||2619 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover within West Blocton
A-1 Auto Transport has the most comprehensive scope of service in West Blocton. Often, clients from areas with such a rural profile find a hard time getting a firm that’s willing to provide car shipping services right to their location. Limited resources pose a strain on some firms, which only provide car shipping services up to a drop-off terminal in the town center. Clients then have to make their own arrangements to pick the car from the terminal.
We adopted a focused approach where we tailor the car shipping experience to the profile of the region. We tailor the car shipping service for our West Blocton clientele according to the road network serving every location in the town, and the number of possible terminals. This way, we are able to make deliveries to every location when shipping cars to or from West Blocton.
Auto transport services we provide
- Door to door service: This is a service which aims at making all car shipping endeavors as convenient as possible. In a profile like West Blocton’s, where public transportation is highly unreliable, door to door services save the client from the trouble of picking the car from a drop-off terminal. Given the locations involved, we take the initiative of picking the car from its initial location and ship it directly to your front porch. We are equipped with GPS navigation which guides us to exact addresses across West Blocton. It’s however safe to note that door to door services is slightly expensive. There however exists a cheaper alternative; drop-off/pick-up delivery.
- Drop-off/pick-up delivery: Where the client chooses, we can deliver the car to a terminal near their location. It could be a car depot, secure parking lot or a storage facility near you. We consider both the proximity of the terminal to your location and to the nearest gas station for purposes of accessibility and refueling. Drop-off/ pick-up delivery attracts parking fees for the period the car remains at the terminal. We advise clients to do their homework and know the exact parking rates charged at the designated terminal so as to avoid any inconveniences.
Types of autos we ship
We ship sedans, electric cars, salvaged cars, inoperable cars, motorcycles, high-end cars and the following:
- RVs: teardrop trailers, fifth wheels, converted buses, class A, B and C motorhomes, pop-up campers, motor coaches and toy haulers.
- SUVs: crossovers, hybrid, luxury, compact and military.
- Trucks: delivery trucks, pickup trucks, firetrucks, dump trucks, tow trucks, compact and commercial trucks of class 1 through 8.
- Boats: canoes, dinghies, motorboats, water rafts, fishing boats, jet skis and yachts.
How to prepare your car for shipping
- Have a spare car key made in case the one with the driver gets misplaced.
- Run a car maintenance check to ensure no fluid leaks are present and that all fluids are up to their recommended levels.
- Have the car cleaned before the day of shipping.
- Remove all personal belongings including aftermarket installations like GPS navigation systems and external speakers.
- Leave about a quarter-full tank of gas to cover the loading and offloading of the car.
- Confirm the contact information you provided to the car shipping firm.
- Have a record of the car’s condition before shipping by taking clear photos of all sides of the car.
Read on the full prepping guide here.
Why opt for our services?
Give us a call
Convenience, affordability and professionalism is what we promise when shipping cars to or from West Blocton. Simply give us a call on A-1 Auto Transport’s toll-free line (Tel:8004522880).
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com