Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Wellington, Colorado
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Wellington Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Wellington is a statutory and commuter town located in Larimer County. It is considered to be Colorado’s Northern Gateway due to its location in the state. There are plenty of activities to indulge in here. Some of them include kayaking, boating, swimming, canoeing, and fishing in the dozens of lakes situated in the town, hiking, bird watching and many other outdoor activities in Roosevelt National Forest. If you are interested in shipping cars to or from Wellington, partner with one of the biggest and best auto shippers in the United States, partner with A-1 Auto Transport; we have been in the shipping industry for more than 25 years. In that time we have grown from a being a small regional auto shipping company, to be one of the pacesetters. Ship with us today and enjoy fast, efficient, and quality services, at discounted rates.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Wellington to Colorado Springs||$137||137 miles||1 – 2 days|
|Wellington to Minneapolis||$631||842 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Wellington to Houston||$658||1097 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Portland to Wellington||$703||1173 miles||4 – 6 days|
|San Francisco to Wellington||$708||1181 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Detroit to Wellington||$754||1258 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Wellington to Washington, D.C.||$1006||1677 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Wellington to Boston||$1176||1960 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Wellington
At A-1 Auto Transport, our routes are meticulously researched and planned in order to provide our customers with prompt, safe and on-time deliveries. Our drivers are also well versed with the various routes that they ply making the whole process fast and efficient. When we are shipping cars to or from Wellington, we mainly use Interstate 25 which is the main artery connecting Colorado with the upper states. Some of the other places neighboring Wellington that we also ship to or from include Cheyenne and Laramie in Wyoming, Fort Collins, Windsor, Loveland, Greely, Evans, Longmont, Erie, Lafayette, Boulder, Louisville, Brighton, Superior, and Broomfield.
There are plenty of shipping services to choose from in our catalog. We are also capable of providing customized shipping solutions to a specific customer depending on their needs. Some of our services include:
- Door to door pick-up and delivery. Regardless of your location in the world, we are capable of picking up your vehicle from your doorstep and delivering it to any location that you want. This service is convenient since it relieves you of the responsibility of delivering your car to a shipping terminal. You will also get to interact with the person shipping your car and also have a firsthand account of how your vehicle will be handled.
- Shipping for college students. If you are a college student and you would like your car shipped to your school, then you are in luck. College students are one of the groups that we offer discounts to.
- International Ro/Ro. Ro/Ro is a term used in international car shipping to signify that your vehicle will be driven on to and off of the shipping vessel. Shipping your car internationally is a different process to shipping domestically. The process involves more logistics, paperwork, and a longer distance to cover. When you ship with us, you have no need to worry about all these. We will handle everything on your behalf and make the whole process as easy and convenient as shipping locally.
- Open-air shipping. This is one of our most affordable and most common shipping services available. Your vehicle will be shipped on the back of a flatbed or an open-sided carrier.
Types of cars that we ship
The equipment that we have has enabled us to handle any type of vehicle around. Some of the ones that often ship include:
- Recreational vehicles and motorhomes
- Boats such as dinghies, fishing boats, houseboats, speedboats, yachts etc.
- Electric cars
- Planes and aircraft
- Luxury cars
- Classic and vintage cars
- Sports utility vehicles
- Golf carts
How to prepare your vehicle for the shipping process
Preparation is paramount to any successful shipping process. Here are some of the things that you need to do:
- Several weeks in advance, take your vehicle to a qualified mechanic for servicing. This is done in advance so that you may monitor your vehicle before handing it in for shipping.
- Remove anything that may be deemed as a ‘household goods’. This will prevent damage or theft.
- Run down your car’s gas tank to about the quarter level.
- Clean your car both inside and out and take photographs of the damage.
- Remove all the parking passes and toll tags.
- Make extra copies of your car keys.
Ship with us
When you ship with A-1 Auto Transport, you are guaranteed of your vehicle’s safety and security. We will make sure that your shipment reaches its destination at the agreed time.
If you would like to make inquiries about the process of shipping cars to or from Wellington, call us on 1-800-452-2880.