Motorcycle transport is straightforward when you can rely on the company that will be transporting your bike for you. A business with superior reviews and ratings is more likely to be dependable for motorcycle transport services than one with poor ratings and reviews.
Don’t hastily select a Weirton motorcycle shipping company for its low rates. Make sure that it is one you feel at ease with.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
What Is Required of Me before the Shipping Process?
The requirements for motorcycle shipping aren’t at all complicated to complete. There isn’t too much one must do to organize the bike for its travels, unless you have chosen crated shipping methods. Crate shipping will require that all liquids be drained from the motorcycle and the battery must be disconnected. People tend to select this method of transport due to its ability to keep the bike safe. Other than that, the requirements for all other shipping methods are standard.
- All fluids must be checked, as well as the air pressure in the tires.
- The motorcycle mustn’t have any loose items attached or anything unnecessary on it.
- Make sure there is ¼ tank of gas.
- Wash the bike and make sure that there isn’t any dirt or debris on it.
- Check for damage. Be sure to note any scratches, dents, etc. Take pictures. This will help you to notice if any further damage to the bike was done during shipping after it reaches its destination point.
- If there is an alarm system, make sure that it is disabled.
As long as you make sure that all of this is done prior to transport and that a reliable shipping company was hired for the job, all should go over smoothly and your bike will arrive across state lines to its journey’s end safe and sound.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?