Safe And Reliable Webb County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Webb County is located in South Texas along the Mexican border. It is the largest county in South Texas and the sixth largest in the state. It has plenty to do in terms of recreational activities and sites to visit. A-1 Auto Transport assists people moving or shipping cars to or from Webb County. We are one of the biggest auto shippers based in the US with a vast infrastructure and worldwide reach. We provide fast, reliable, and affordable auto shipping, without compromising on the quality.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Webb County to Denver||$639||1066 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Webb County to Phoenix||$645||1076 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Webb County to Nashville||$655||1093 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Minneapolis to Webb County||$844||1407 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Miami to Webb County||$886||1477 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Boston to Webb County||$1070||2140 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Portland to Webb County||$1092||2185 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Webb County to New York||$1152||1920 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Webb County
We have enhanced our service delivery to now include making house calls to pick-up or drop off a car to or from a customer's front porch. This service enables customers who don’t live in big towns or cities have access to quality auto shipping services. The main routes we use when shipping cars to or from Webb County include; I-35, I-69W, US 59, 83, SH 12, 20, 44,255, 260, 358, FM 649, 1472, 1583, 2050, 2895, 3338, and 3464.
We also ship to the adjacent counties and municipalities of Dimmit to the north, La Salle also to the north, Duval to the east, Jim Hogg to the southeast, Zapata to the south, Maverick to the northwest, McMullen County-Texas to the northeast, Guerrero-Coahuila-Mexico to the west, Hidalgo-Coahuila-Mexico to the west, Anahuac-Nuevo Leon-Mexico to the west, Nuevo Laredo-Tamaulipas-Mexico to the southwest, and Guerrero Tamaulipas- Mexico to the southwest.
As the company grows, so does its service portfolio. We are now capable of providing numerous shipping services and even customizing some to fit a customer's requirement, including:
- Jet ski shipping and transport: Owning your own Jet Ski is one of the greater joys of life. The ability to take it with you for a trip to the lake or a large water body is another. At A-1 Auto Transport, we provide safe and secure Jet Ski shipping to any destination in the world. Our carriers can accommodate the various shapes and sizes of different jet skis.
- Truck shipping: Trucks are a convenient means of transport for moving items that aren't too bulky. We are certified, bonded, and insured to transport trucks to all the 50 states in America including Alaska and Hawaii. Here are some of the types of trucks that we frequently ship:
- Classic, antique and vintage trucks and pickups
- Service and utility trucks
- Tow trucks and dump trucks
- Box trucks, platform trucks & flatbed trucks
- Fire trucks, garbage trucks, and larger service vehicles
- Compact, mid-size and full-size trucks
- Semi trucks and commercial trucks (class 1 through 8)
- Flatbed, hauling and delivery trucks
Zip codes included in Webb County
- 78040 Laredo
- 78041 Laredo
- 78042 Laredo
- 78043 Laredo
- 78044 Laredo
- 78045 Laredo
- 78046 Laredo
- 78344 Bruni
- 78369 Mirando City
- 78371 Oilton
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.