The absolute best way to save yourself from the hassle is to ship your car to Belize from the United States through professional overseas transport services.
When you buy shipping services through a reliable transporter, your car will safely enter into the new country as long as it meets the restrictions in the import policy.
The best part about shipping services is that they are inexpensive and worth the money. The experience and guidance provided by the transporter make it so much easier to get through the process of transport successfully. Luckily, the services offered are all budget friendly.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
What Must a Transport Company Know before They Can Give a Quote?
- Age and Weight of Vehicle.
- Vehicle Specs.
- Traveling Distance.
- Desired Shipping Services.
Gather a few quotes before you decide on a shipping company in Miami to hire for the car’s transport. Don’t hire the company to offer the lowest rates if they aren’t as reputable as another company. As you are receiving quotes, make sure you ask if there are any deals or specials that you might be able to take advantage of. For example, dealerships may get discounts for shipping multiple cars to Belize.
Keep the Transport Cheaper with Open Air Services.
Open air services also known as RO/RO transport, is a cost effective yet safe form of international car delivery. It is also the cheapest way to have your car transported internationally. The car will need to be completely empty with the exception of floor mats, a car jack and a spare tire. It is then secured to the top of the ship for its transport.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?