Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
Motorcycle events are held all over the nation every year. The highways are flooded with traffic, hazards and obstacles that can pose a threat to the condition of your bike.
With a professional Wayne, New Jersey transport company, you can be sure that your bike will arrive to its destination without incident. Motorcycle shipping is affordable, safe and fast.
When it comes to safety, you can bet that the experts in this business have this at the forefront of their minds. All employees should be trained to follow standard operating procedures and educated in the many different ways a motorcycle can be shipped. Before hiring a company, test their knowledge after you have done a bit of research.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Questions to Ask a Motorcycle Transport Company.
- As a first time shipper, am I entitled to a deal?
- Do you offer insurance?
- Do you have a website?
- Do you offer free quotes?
- How can I keep track of my delivery?
- Do you deliver internationally?
- How many shipping solutions do you offer?
How to Prepare a Motorcycle for Transport.
- Inspect the bike for damages including small scratches and dents.
- Take pictures of any damages that you find on the bike.
- Remove loose items and any personal belongings and ship them another way.
- Wash the motorcycle of dirt and deposits to make inspecting the bike easier for you and the professional.
- Turn off your motorcycles security features in order to avoid a disturbance while the bike is in transit.
- Check the tire pressure, oil and battery.
- Make sure to burn of any excess fuel until the meter reads no higher than ¼.
- To be safe, have a mechanic service the motorcycle before the day of transport.