Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Waterford, California
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Waterford is an agricultural city in central California. It offers a calm and family-friendly space for new and existing residents. It is easy to find work and business opportunities in nearby Modesto, which is a short commute from the city. When it comes to shipping cars to or from Waterford, A-1 Auto Transport offers all the solutions that you need.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Waterford to Los Angeles||$309||309 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Waterford to Tuscon||$594||792 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Waterford to Cheyenne||$700||1168 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Omaha to Waterford||$998||1664 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Waterford to Indianapolis||$1134||2269 miles||6 – 8 days|
|New York to Waterford||$1163||2909 miles||7 – 9 days|
|Waterford to Miami||$1216||3041 miles||7 – 9 days|
|Waterford to Columbus||$1221||2442 miles||7 – 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas covered in Waterford
We have one of the largest transport networks in the country, covering all parts of the city and every state in the U.S.
Transport services offered in Waterford
Our international service is the one-stop solution for all vehicle imports and exports. We can help you to send you car from the airport or by boat. Our roll-on/roll-off (RoRo) option guarantees world-class service at the most economical rates. Shipping containers can improve your vehicle’s safety as it travels across the ocean.
You might need to secure a high-end vehicle from external damage as it travels on the truck. Enclosed shipping offers the best solution, even though it cracks up a few more expenses because of added equipment. A covered truck also leaves little room for other vehicles, which pushes up the cost to ship. Here are some of the benefits of choosing the service.
- The vehicles get a protective shield from dust, debris, and the elements.
- The trucks use special lift gates, which give enough ground room for the cars with a low undercarriage.
- Air-compressed suspension systems help to reduce bumping and shifting when driving on rough roads.
You have high chances of finding a slot on an open-air truck when you need a quick solution for shipping cars to or from Waterford. We have flatbeds that can transport few cars across the state and multi-car trucks that can handle between 8-10 cars on a long haul across the country.
Terminal-to-terminal shipping may raise your savings when you pair it with the open-air option. We will coordinate a convenient drop-off/pick-up point at one of the A-1 Auto Transport depots in California.
When you opt for door-to-door shipping, we will fetch your vehicle and get it delivered to your residence. We may settle for a nearby parking lot if our rigs cannot reach your neighborhood.
Cars that we ship
We have secure and affordable moving solutions for all types of automobiles. Here are some of our regular assignments.
- Standard car and SUV transport
- Motorcycle shipping
- Boat and yachts transport
- Classic and luxury car shipping
- Electric car auto transport
- Freight shipping
- ATV and golf cart shipping
- Abnormal and oversized cargo transport
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
How to prepare a car for shipping
- You have a functioning car. Extra fees may apply for non-running Try to fix any fluid leaks and mechanical problems before the pick-up date. Report the unsolved issues in advance.
- You have it in the original factory set-up. Custom fittings that change the vehicle’s original dimensions will affect the insurance cover.
The following preparations may give you a smooth experience and cut down the transit times when shipping cars to or from Waterford.
- Top off the fluid levels, keep the battery on a full charge and use well-inflated tires on the vehicle.
- Remove all the custom radios, DVD decks, EZ-passes, GPS, personal items, and other valuables from the vehicle. Detach the spoiler, roof racks, and all the aftermarket accessories on the exterior.
- Remove the antenna or keep it fully retracted. Fold in the side-view mirrors and use a protective cover on the loose parts.
- Wash the vehicle before it runs through the inspection process. It becomes easy to spot cosmetic damage on a clean car. If you’re sending it overseas, the USDA will run a quarantine check for traces of mud, plant, or animal residue.
- Run down the gas to about 1/4 of the tank and leave one set of all keys to the vehicle. It will help the trucker to drive the car during the handling process.
Why you should choose us
- We have more than 20 years of experience, gained from offering reliable domestic and international vehicle transportation solutions.
- We will help you to break down the process into simple and convenient solutions that meet your needs. You will benefit from having a variety of options to choose from under one roof.
- We have no hidden costs and no surprise charges. We will give you all-inclusive estimates that take care of the transit insurance and GPS tracking.
Get free shipping quotes!
Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free and non-obligatory quote from A-1 Auto Transport today.