Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Washington County, Ohio
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Washington County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
With two cities, five villages and 22 vibrant townships, Washington County is an ideal home for anyone who wishes to move for any reason. It is the oldest county in the state of Ohio. If you fancy living around small community areas, this is one of your best choices. You could incur a lot of costs when shipping cars to or from Washington County, if you do not have the right service. An unreliable and inexperienced service may cost you a lot of your time and money. A-1 Auto Transport has been around for more than 20 years. We have nationwide and international coverage.
Shipping services for your car
- Classic, high-end and luxury cars: Our enclosed trailers will ship these securely for you at the best rates. We have industry standard trailers and equipment to help us secure your vehicle from potential road hazards during shipping. Harsh weather, debris and dust are not a concern anymore.
- Daily use or ordinary cars: When you are shipping these vehicles, you want to do it fast and affordably. Open trailers make both of these goals achievable. Multi-car open trailers give the cheapest car transportation option. Our trailers can carry up to 12 cars in a single trip. That way, we are able to make a good spread on costs and you benefit from the reductions. More people are shipping cars to or from Washington County using this option. This makes it easier to plan and to deliver faster anywhere in the state.
- Trucks and oversized vehicles: Whether you’re getting a truck for your farm, equipment for a factory or an RV for your vacation, we have the right solutions. If you want to find out more on the services offered at A-1 Auto Transport, please visit our website.
Car shipping tips
- Get quotes from different transport companies and compare the pricing. Get your quotes from companies with some experience in shipping cars to or from Washington County. This way, you are sure of the estimates. Look for online car shipping reviews and find what other customers are saying about the company.
- Find out how much coverage they are giving to your car by asking for a copy of the insurance policy. There are different types of policies with different limits. Make sure that you get enough coverage for your car. If you feel that whatever you are getting is insufficient, you can always ask to top up.
- If you’ve chosen door-to-door delivery, make sure that the transporter can gain easy access to your home. The trucks are usually large and cannot maneuver easily on some streets. In such cases, pick the nearest delivery point such as a school or public parking lot. You can apply the same principle if you settle for terminal-to-terminal delivery. Pick a terminal point in the state that is much closer to where you want your car delivered.
- Visit the state DMV website to learn more about shipping, owning and driving a car in Ohio.
Get our quotes free!
Click on this link or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free and non-obligatory quote from A-1 Auto Transport today.
Zip codes included in Washington County
- 45712- Barlow
- 45713- Bartlett
- 45714- Belpre
- 45715- Beverly
- 45721- Coal Run
- 45724- Cutler
- 45729- Fleming
- 45742- Little Hocking
- 45744- Lowell
- 45745- Lower Salem
- 45746- Macksburg
- 45750- Marietta
- 45767- New Matamoras
- 45768- Newport
- 45773- Reno
- 45784- Vincent
- 45786- Waterford
- 45787- Watertown
- 45788- Whipple
- 45789- Wingett Run