Safe And Reliable Washington County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Washington County is located in the southeastern region of the state of Indiana. It is part of the Louisville-Jefferson Metropolitan area. Locations in the county, such as Pekin, Salem, Little York, and Campbellsburg, are common destinations for car shipping companies. As one of the best Indiana auto shippers, A-1 Auto Transport provides the services of shipping cars to or from Washington County. Read on for more information on our services and why you should choose us.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Washington County to Memphis||$429||429 miles||2-4 days|
|Washington County to Charlotte||$387||516 miles||2-4 days|
|Minneapolis to Washington County||$515||686 miles||3-5 days|
|Jacksonville to Washington County||$608||811 miles||3-5 days|
|Washington County to Dallas||$655||873 miles||3-5 days|
|Washington County to Orlando||$678||904 miles||3-5 days|
|Boston to Washington County||$744||992 miles||3-5 days|
|Seattle to Washington County||$1156||2312 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Car shipping in Washington County
We offer a variety of car shipping service in Washington County. These services are available whether you are shipping locally (within the state of Indiana), to and from out of state locations, or internationally. They include:
- Door to door and terminal shipping: These are the two methods of pickup and delivery available. With the door-to-door option, we will pick and deliver your car to locations of your choice. Terminal shipping requires you to drop-off and pick your car from our car depots.
- Open and enclosed transport: These are the methods of shipping. Open transport is the most popular as it is cheap and still safe. Enclosed transport provides maximum protection of your car against road debris and bad weather. We recommend it for long distance and shipping of high-end cars.
- Expedited shipping: The normal car shipping process can take up to three weeks. Unfortunately, you might not have the luxury of time. In such a case we recommend the expedited shipping service. This service fast-tracks the shipping process such that we pick your car in 48 hours.
We ship all types of vehicles
In the 25 years we have been in the transport industry, we have shipped thousands of vehicles. As such we have experienced shipping all types of vehicles. These include:
- Normal cars such as hatchbacks, coupes, minivans, crossovers, hybrids, and sedans
- Luxury cars such as sports cars, limos, classic cars, and exotic cars
- Motorbikes and ATVs
- RVs and motorhomes
- Heavy equipment such as tractors
- Boats and yachts
- Ski jets and snowmobiles
One of the main reasons why you should choose us when shipping cars to or from Washington County is affordability. To know if you can afford our services, get a quote from us. After comparing it to quotes from other top shippers you will realize we are very affordable.
Safe car shipping
It is frustrating to ship your car only for it to arrive with damages. The process of making claims is long and tiring. You should only trust a company with a reputation for safe car shipping. With such clean safety records, you can be sure A-1 Auto Transport will safely ship your car.
Call us today
A-1 Auto Transport has been shipping cars to or from Washington County for more than 20 years. This experience guarantees that we have the expertise to successfully ship your car. We assure you that your car will arrive on time and will not have any damages. The icing on the cake is that we are affordable. Call us today to book our services or request a free quote on this page.
Zip codes included in Washington County
- 47108 Campbellsburg
- 47108 Livonia
- 47120 Fredericksburg
- 47125 Rego
- 47125 Valeene
- 47125 Hardinsburg
- 47139 Little York
- 47165 Pekin
- 47167 Salem
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.