Safe And Reliable Walsenburg Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
The city of Walsenburg is the county seat and the most populated city in Huerfano County. The city was named after one of its early settlers whose name was Fred Walsen. It has numerous attractions and activities that one can take part in. some of them include camping, fishing, water-skiing, jet-skiing, hiking, boating, and golfing in the only course in Colorado that is located in a state park. If you wish to visit this city, it's better to do it in your own car. It is faster and more convenient if you want to really explore this area. If you would like it to be shipped for you, A-1 Auto Transport is the most reliable auto shipper to partner with. We have been shipping cars to or from Walsenburg and other parts of the United States for more than two decades. Our services are fast, affordable, and of high quality.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Walsenburg to Denver||$163||163 miles||1 - 2 days|
|Walsenburg to Oklahoma City||$500||500 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Walsenburg to Phoenix||$526||702 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Los Angeles to Walsenburg||$642||1071 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Nashville to Walsenburg||$703||1172 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Detroit to Walsenburg||$812||1354 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Walsenburg to Washington, D.C.||$1005||1675 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Walsenburg to Miami||$1167||1946 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Walsenburg
In order to properly control the outcome of our pick-ups and deliveries, we leave nothing to chance. We have relied on well-researched routes which help us avoid traffic prone roads and those are shut down for maintenance. Some of the routes that we use when we are shipping cars to or from Walsenburg are Interstate 25, U.S. Route 160, and Colorado State Highway 10. We also ship to or from the neighboring cities and towns of Trinidad, Pueblo, Canon City, Alamosa, Fountain, Fort Carson, Colorado Springs, Cimarron Hills, Air Force Academy, Black Forest, Castle Rock, Lamar, and Parker in Colorado, Raton, and Taos in New Mexico.
We are proud of being able to provide a wide range of services to our esteemed customers to choose from. It has taken a lot of hard work and dedication to be able to achieve this. Some of the services that we provide include:
- Door to door pick-up and delivery
- Terminal to terminal transport
- Open-air transport
- Enclosed shipping
- Dealer to dealer transport
- Multiple car shipping
- Freight shipping
- Heavy equipment hauling
- Domestic and international moving services
- Shipping for college students and faculty
- Military personally owned vehicles transport
- Port to port shipping
The types of vehicles that we ship
We have amassed a great arsenal of shipping equipment over the 25 years that we have been operational. This equipment enables us to facilitate the moving/shipping of any type of vehicle in the market. Some of the vehicles we frequently ship include:
- Golf carts
- Electric cars
- Excavators, dredgers, bulldozers, etc.
- Salvaged cars
- Luxury vehicles
- All-terrain Vehicles
- Sports utility vehicles
How to prepare your car for the shipping process
For a successful shipping operation, both the owner of the vehicle to be shipped and the auto transport company must work hand in hand. Some of your responsibilities as the owner of the car include:
- Clearing your vehicle of any of your personal items. The authority prohibits auto-shippers form shipping any vehicle with anything that can be termed as a household item. Also, remove any loose or aftermarket installation to prevent them from damage or being stolen.
- Take your vehicle to a qualified and experienced mechanic for servicing. He/ she should ensure that your car is mechanically sound, the battery is fully charged, the tires are properly inflated, and all fluids are topped up. He should also make sure that the fluid being used is the right one for the type of temperature in the car's destination.
- Thoroughly wash your vehicle in order to spot any dents, scratches, and paint peels. You should note them down and take pictures in case you need proof.
- Your vehicle will only be driven during the loading and offloading process. You, therefore, do not need to leave a lot of fuel in the gas tank. More fuel makes the car heavier and it is charged by the auto shipper.
- Toll tags and parking passes should be deactivated or removed from your car. Leaving them on will result in your car accruing charges when it passes through toll stations.
- Disable your vehicle's alarm system.
- Make extra copies of your car keys in case they get lost during the shipping process.
Ship with us
We have been tried and tested. With an approval rate of about 97% who wouldn't want to ship with us? Our services are pocket-friendly and available throughout the year.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.