Safe And Reliable Walla Walla County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Named after a tribe of Native Americans, Walla Walla is one of the counties located in southeastern Washington. It is most famous for its over 100 wineries and arts. Tourists are attracted to the area by its favorable climate, low cost of living, and high living standards. Agriculture has been one of its major economic bedrocks with the county boasting of high potatoes, wheat, onions, and grapes yields. Other activities that support the economy include government services, manufacturing, healthcare, and trade. If you would like to move or just visit, contact A-1 Auto Transport for shipping cars to or from Walla Walla County. We've had lots of successful shipments in our 25 years of existence. Ship with us and experience the difference.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Seattle to Walla Walla County||$257||257 miles||2-4 days|
|San Francisco to Walla Walla County||$576||768 miles||3-5 days|
|Walla Walla County to Los Angeles||$636||1061 miles||4-6 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Walla Walla County||$1059||2648 miles||7-9 days|
|New York to Walla Walla County||$1094||2737 miles||7-9 days|
|Walla Walla County to St. Louis||$1130||1884 miles||5-7 days|
|San Antonio to Walla Walla County||$1148||1914 miles||5-7 days|
|Walla Walla County to Tampa||$1156||2891 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to and from Walla Walla County
The county encompasses an area of about 1,299 square miles. Over the years, our drivers have covered most of it. Shipping cars to or from Walla Walla County hasn't been without its challenges. The county only has a few major roads connecting it to the rest of the highways. Nonetheless, we always manage to successfully transport vehicles to their required destinations on-time. We also deliver vehicles to or from the neighboring counties of Columbia to the east, Umatilla, Oregon to the south, Benton to the west, and Franklin to the northwest.
How to prepare your vehicle for shipping
Adequate preparation reduces the chances of your car being delayed or experiencing mishaps. Here are a few steps on how to prepare your vehicle for the shipping process.
- Remove personal items from your vehicle. Auto shippers are by law prohibited from shipping any car with personal items in it. You should also remove any aftermarket installations such as DVD players, speakers, GPS navigation systems to avoid damage or theft.
- Clean your vehicle. On the eve of the handing over date, clean your vehicle both in and out. Then, perform a walk around inspection noting and taking pictures of any nicks, dents, and scratches. These may come in handy if a dispute were to arise.
- Leave about a quarter tank of gas. During the shipping process, your vehicle will only be driven when loading and unloading it onto the carriers. Having a full gas tank may attract penalties due to the added weight.
- Car maintenance. Have your car checked out by a qualified mechanic before handing it over for shipping. Ensure that there are no leaks and that everything is working.
- Make duplicate copies of your car keys. It's very difficult to find lost car keys in a shipping container.
- Bill of Lading. This is a document detailing any damages to your car before the shipping process commences. Make sure that both you and the auto shipping driver picking your car up sign this document before handing your car over.
Ship with us
Zip codes included in Walla Walla County
- 99323 Burbank
- 99324 College Place
- 99329 Dixie
- 99348 Prescott
- 99360 Touchet
- 99361 Waitsburg
- 99362 Walla Walla
- 99363 Wallula
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.