Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Vance, Alabama
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Vance Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Vance is a town found in Tuscaloosa County on the border with the neighboring Bibb County in Alabama. It became the first place in America to host a manufacturing plant for Mercedes Benz. To reach the town, you can use the US 11/SR 7 or the I-59/20. It is conveniently close to Tuscaloosa and Birmingham. A-1 Auto Transport remains the service partner for shipping cars to or from Vance.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Memphis to Vance||$254||254 miles||2-4 days|
|Vance to St. Louis||$401||534 miles||2-4 days|
|Vance to Houston||$474||632 miles||3-5 days|
|Vance to Cleveland||$560||747 miles||3-5 days|
|Detroit to Vance||$578||770 miles||3-5 days|
|Vance to Minneapolis||$664||1107 miles||4-6 days|
|Denver to Vance||$808||1346 miles||4-6 days|
|San Jose to Vance||$1145||2289 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas covered in Vance
A-1 Auto Transport is present throughout the state. We can ship to or from all corners of the town.
Car shipping services offered in Vance
You will save money when you choose open-air and terminal shipping options. We will place your car on top of one of our rigs, which have enough room for up to a dozen vehicles. Increasing the number of vehicles that we can move improves our efficiency and lowers your costs. Terminal shipping allows us to drop and pick up your car from an appointed transportation depot in the state. Enclosed trailers allow us to transport your vehicle more securely. They are the most effective solution for exotics, high-performance, and high-end luxury cars. You will get the following benefits when you choose the option.
- Fully covered transport to protect the cars from dust, debris and the elements.
- The best strapping techniques that secure your vehicle without causing scratches.
- Hydraulic lift gates to load and unload cars with low ground clearance.
- An air compressed suspension system that gives smooth riding on rough terrain.
If you are hard pressed for time when shipping cars to or from Vance, choose the door-to-door option. We will fetch the car and deliver it to any convenient point that you choose. The service can also work on dealer-to-dealer and manufacturer-to-dealer arrangements. Exporting or importing a vehicle is not a complex process as long as you have a reliable and experienced partner helping you out. A-1 Auto Transport will give a variety of solutions.
- We will start by helping you prepare the paperwork and comply with the customs regulations.
- We have an affordable transport option using the roll-on/roll-off
- We have a containerized transport solution to keep your cars secured.
Types of vehicles that we ship
A-1 Auto Transport offers transportation for all kinds of automobiles. If you cannot find yours on this list, check our website for more details.
- ATVs and motorcycles
- SUVs and trucks
- Farm and industrial equipment
- Boats and yachts
- Golf carts and jet skis
- RVs and motorhomes
How to prepare your car for shipping
Remove all personal items and valuables from the vehicle. These items can cause damage during transportation. If you have a DVD player or GPS system that is not factory installed, you should also take it out. Clean the car to make it ready for the inspection. Dirt and dust might make it difficult to spot some of the dents and scratches on the vehicle. Do not fuel up the car or transportation especially when it is going to travel as a passenger on the truck. Keeping a low amount of gas will help to cut the load on the truck. You will also avoid unnecessary spillage, which might create safety risks. Make sure that you keep the car in good running shape by checking the fluid levels and battery charge. You should have well-inflated tires and make sure that you get any fluid leaks fixed before handing over the vehicle. Cover the external parts that could get damaged during transportation. You may remove the loose items such as fog lights and other accessories. Many states impose a sales tax on new cars bought or sold in the state. You can check their Department of Transportation to find out the details.
Reasons why you can depend on A-1 Auto Transport
- We have more than 20 years of auto shipping experience. We always know what to expect on different routes judging from our knowledge.
- We have a team of dedicated and qualified professionals running all aspects of shipping cars to or from Vance.
Settling down to life in a new place is quite challenging in the early stages. To keep yourself from going through a lot of trouble, try the following:
- Contact the transport company a few weeks ahead of your move so that you can plan the best timelines.
- If you are shipping the vehicle, try to get there a few days in advance before the delivery.
Get a free shipping quote!
Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free and non-obligatory quote from A-1 Auto Transport today.