Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Van Zandt County, Texas
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Van Zandt County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
There are several moments in history where Van Zandt County unsuccessfully tried to break away from Texas. However, it has still managed to set itself apart with countless attractions. Anyone planning on shipping cars to or from Van Zandt County should do it with A-1 Auto Transport.
More about A-1 Auto Transport services
Here are some of the most common transport services that we offer.
- Open-air transport has one of the cheapest rates that you can find. We use open trucks that can load up to 12 cars depending on their sizes. Shipping many cars on a trip can help to lower your rates greatly as you share costs with other shippers.
- Terminal-to-terminal shipping offers a cheaper delivery option if you are shipping cars to or from Van Zandt County on economy. You will drive your car to the transportation depot and collect from the next depot on delivery.
- Enclosed transportation offers protection from roadside debris, dust and inclement weather. This option will increase your budget but it’s definitely worth it when you have high-value cars and classics.
- Door-to-door shipping allows you more freedom with your time. We will do all the work, from fetching the car to delivering it at your doorstep.
- Shipping your car across international borders gets more affordable with the roll-on/roll-off option. You have to make sure that the car is in drivable condition if you choose this option. We will drive it up the ramp into the ship when loading and drive it off when unloading.
- We have container options for more secure international shipping. You may choose this option for the same reasons that you would with enclosed transportation. With a shipping container, you can as well add your personal items if you are moving to a new country.
How to prepare your car for transportation
Take it for maintenance. Transporting a non-op car will cost you extra money. Sometimes all that the car needs is a little tweaking to get it moving. Make sure that you get all the necessary repairs done. You can make a separate note for any special operation instructions and hand this to the truck driver. Clean your car and empty it of personal items and valuables. This might come to you as a bit of a surprise if you are shipping cars to or from Van Zandt County for the first time. It is a standard requirement across different states, not just Texas. Cleaning your car makes it easy to spot hidden dents and scratches during inspection. The FMCSA restricts transport companies from moving personal items inside your car. You also don’t get insurance coverage for such items.
Get your quote!
Get a free customized shipping quote from A-1 Auto Transport. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 today.
Zip codes included in Van Zandt County
- 75103- Canton
- 75117- Edgewood
- 75127- Fruitvale
- 75140- Grand Saline
- 75169- Wills Point
- 75574- Ben Wheeler
- 75790- Van