Use Container Services for Shipping a Car from Los Angeles to Anchorage
Although container shipping isn’t the cheapest option, it is still quite affordable. It provides more protection for the car and even extra space for the customer to ship over other belongings. There are various container sizes to choose from when you need enough space to ship your car out of Anchorage.
The transporter will help you choose an appropriate size based on the information you gave them.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Advantages of Container Transport to Anchorage.
- Container shipping is cheap and worth every cent.
- If you don’t need all the space left in the shipping container, you can share the transport service with another person interested in transporting goods to Anchorage. This will cut your cost of transport.
- Your car is protected from outside hazards. It is at less likely to become damaged or vandalized. It will remain protected against the harsh cold of Alaska.
- You can ship other possessions to the nation as long as they aren’t prohibited by foreign import policy.
- There is less preparation for a vehicle being shipped through container transport.
The Right Way to Prepare the Automobile.
- Wash the exterior of the vehicle and clean out the inside. Make sure there aren’t any unnecessary or heavy items in the car. The excess weight increases the shipping costs.
- Check the fluids and make sure they’re topped off. The only fluid that should remain untouched is the gas. The fuel tank should read ¼ full or less for safety purposes.
- Have all other belongings packaged properly and ready to go on the day of transport.
- Inspect the car for damages and take pictures. Use the pictures as a reference when you look at the vehicle after it arrives at its destination.