Overseas transport companies are the best and most cost effective way to ship a car. There isn’t another possible way to have a car delivered to another country safely. Any reputable transport company will already comprehend the restrictions of foreign auto import policies.
Even though they have experience, it is still suggested that anyone importing a vehicle, call the Embassy of Taiwan first. Another advantage is that transport companies have the freight ships and other necessary shipping tools needed to carry out a transport successfully.
Consider the pros and cons of each transport company you’re interested in before you start calling them. Call the ones that offer the best shipping services. Make sure they maintain an optimistic standing for their auto transports overseas. Collect a few quotes to see how much it will cost to ship your car to Taiwan and book your transport with the company you prefer for the job.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Choose from Two Shipping Methods.
All transport companies have their own list of shipping services that they offer to their customers. Nevertheless, there are only a few shipping services truly necessary and these are offered by nearly all transport companies dealing with international auto imports.
- The open air service also referred to as the RO/RO shipping method is the cheaper of the two most popular transport services. The vehicle must be empty. This transport method is best for shorter shipping distances and those delivering multiple vehicles at a time.
- The container shipping method is preferred by anyone seeking more security for their car. It is also meant for anyone shipping more than just the vehicle. Although it is a little more expensive than open air services, it keeps the car safe from outside harm and allows you to bring more stuff. The car’s interior can be filled with possessions as well as the space in the container that isn’t filled by the car. You can lower the bill by sharing the shipping container.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- What Makes Us Better?