Ship Your Car To Or From University of Washington
As one of the largest universities, the University of Washington brings in about 46,000 students every year. With such a large enrollment, it’s sometimes difficult to catch public transportation, making it hard to get to class on time or to make meetings. That’s why it’s best for students to have their own personal vehicles shipped to campus. Having your own vehicle will make it easier to maintain your schedule as well as travel your new surroundings off campus.
The Many Advantages of Using Professional Car Shipping
- Less risky for the vehicle
- No added mileage to the car
- Insurance coverage is provided
- Professionals handle your vehicle and any other shipped belongings
- The latest shipping technology and durable equipment will be used to secure the vehicle
- Faster traveling times
- Gives you more time to focus on preparing for college
- The ability to opt in for door to door delivery and other convenient services
- You won’t be responsible for the vehicle while it’s not in your care
- You won’t have to waste money on hotel stays, fuel, food and other traveling expenses
- Drivers avoid any obstacles including poor weather and road conditions
- Most transport companies offers tracking services so you can monitor the car’s progress while it makes its way to the University of Washington
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click Here or call 1-888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
If you wish to learn more about auto transport services, please give A1 Auto Transport a call at (800)452-2880. Our friendly and helpful customer service reps are prepared to take your call and answer any of your questions. They’ll provide you with a low, reasonable quote and even help you set up your shipping process within minutes.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.