Moving To Or From University Of Hawaii At West Oahu
When you think of moving, what images does it conjure in your mind? For most people, images of moving boxes, moving trucks and a house in disarray come into mind. Not a very pleasant picture to conjure up especially when you find out that moving is an aspect of life you really cannot escape. It is estimated that most people in America will move after graduation from high school and college, as well as due to work and family issues. This basically means that moving is a part of life which you need to master in order not to consider it a daunting task. As you prepare to move to or from the University of Hawaii At West Oahu, you may not know where to start. However, we are here to hold your hand throughout your moving process. A-1 Auto Transport Inc was founded over twenty years ago and we have been moving folks all across America and Hawaii with great success.
How to have a smooth student move
Moving as a student may seem challenging to you as it could be your first ever move by yourself. We have some tips and tricks to help you make your move a smoother one. Here are a few of them.
- Be prepared: Moving requires lots of prior preparation such as going through your items and getting rid of what you don’t need, mending what you need and can’t afford to replace, and forwarding your mail to your new campus mailbox and so on. We cannot overemphasize the value of preparation.
- Pack right: Pack only what you absolutely need, do not pack too much as this will just create unnecessary extra luggage. Furthermore, you should find out what kind of weather the state you are moving to has and pack the right clothing. If you can ditch some items and buy them at your destination, the better.
Why you should consider hiring a professional mover for you student move
This is a brilliant way to handle your student move. Here are a few reasons why you should hire a mover.
- To avoid moving day stress: Moving can be a stressful time, even for you as a student. The processes involved are tedious and physically and mentally taxing. Why not let the professionals deal with this so that you can actually look forward to your first day in college or in your new apartment?
- You deserve it: Getting into college is a major feat and graduating out of a college is a feat worth celebrating too. Why not treat yourself to having a mover handle the entire move as you get ready to enjoy your new life? You totally deserve it.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find the best university mover
Once you have decided to hire a professional mover for your university move, it is time to locate the best one. We have compiled a few factors to look out for as you search for a mover.
- Ask about their moving services: Ask the local movers around you what moving services they offer. Do they offer full-service moves or only hauling services? Do they have student discounts? Do they work on weekends? and so on. This will help you pick one that is best suited to your needs.
- Request for in-home estimates: It is wise to have a mover give you an estimated cost for your move to help you budget. Most estimates are pretty much accurate; however, some may be off the mark completely causing you to pay for extra services that were not accounted for at the quoting stage. Therefore, insist on an in-home estimate which is the most accurate.
Our moving services
We have a wide array of moving services which include full-service moves, moving labor for hire, furniture disassembly and assembly, free moving estimates, moving boxes, access to affordable and cheap moving companies, apartment and dorm room arrangement among other services. Furthermore, we offer national and state to state moving, interstate and cross-country moving, local and long distance moving as well as international moving.
We are the best choice for your student move
A-1 Auto Transport Inc has been moving folk all over America and the world for the past twenty years with great success. Moreover, we are a fully licensed and insured moving services provider with American Moving and Storage Association membership. Our Better Business Bureau ranking has remained consistently good over the years.
Make the best choice for your student move
Call us today via 888-509-3213 for all your moving needs. You can also fill out the form at the top of this page to get in touch with us.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com