Safe And Reliable Union Parish Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Union Parish is located in the northern region of the state of Louisiana along the Arkansas-Louisiana border. A-1 Auto Transport is a top Louisiana auto shipper involved in shipping cars to or from Union Parish. We ship cars to all locations in the parish. Our most popular destinations are Marion, Bernice, and Farmville. Read on to find out more about our services and why you should hire us.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Dallas to Union Parish||$277||277 miles||2-4 days|
|Houston to Union Parish||$328||328 miles||2-4 days|
|Union Parish to Chicago||$601||802 miles||3-5 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Union Parish||$675||1125 miles||4-6 days|
|Raleigh to Union Parish||$699||933 miles||3-5 days|
|Union Parish to New York||$807||1346 miles||4-6 days|
|San Diego to Union Parish||$981||1635 miles||5-7 days|
|Union Parish to Seattle||$1212||2424 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
A-1 Auto Transport services in Union Parish
We have nationwide coverage and not only provide our services within the state of Louisiana but also all other US states including Alaska and Hawaii. The following are the services we provide in Union Parish:
- Door-to-door services: We can pick and deliver your car to any location within the parish. This method is not only convenient but also time-saving.
- Terminal shipping: We have more than 40 shipping terminals distributed in major cities in the US. You can pick or drop-off your car at one of the terminals for interstate shipping. This method significantly cuts the shipping cost.
- Luxury car transport: This service is dedicated to high-end vehicles such as sports cars, exotics, classics, and vintage cars. We employ extra safety precautions such as wall and floor mounted brackets and air ride suspension and we use a hydraulic lift gate for loading and unloading.
- Open-air and enclosed transport: Our fleet of more than 30 carriers is a mixture of open carriers and enclosed trucks. The most preferred carriers are the open trailers because they are cheaper. We recommend the enclosed trucks for high-end vehicles and long-distance shipping.
The cost of shipping cars to or from Union Parish
The cost of shipping is influenced by shipping distance, shipping route, the weight of the vehicle, and season. The method of shipping affects the price, with open car transport costing less than enclosed car transport. For more insight on the cost of shipping, request a quote from us. It is free and non-obligatory.
Type of cars we ship to and from Union Parish
Our large fleet of carriers ships any type of automobile.
- Sedans, station wagons, hatchbacks, and coupes
- SUVs, crossovers, and hybrids
- Vans and minivans
- Buses, trucks, and pickup trucks
- Motorbikes and ATVs
- RVs and motorhomes
- Heavy machinery, such as tractors and excavators
- Boats and yachts
Safe and reliable auto shipping
We achieve safety and reliability because we have adequate resources. We also keep our word on the pickup and delivery dates we agree on. Since we are insured, your car is safe in our hands.
Call us today
A-1 Auto Transport is an experienced, licensed, and insured auto carrier providing the services of shipping cars to or from Union Parish. We have a reputation for providing quality car shipping services at affordable rates. Take the first step towards a smooth shipping experience by requesting an online quote here. Alternatively, call us on the number at the top right corner of this page.
Zip codes included in Union Parish
- 71222 Bernice
- 71234 Downsville
- 71241 Farmerville
- 71256 Lillie
- 71260 Linville
- 71260 Marion
- 71277 Spearsville
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.