Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Union County, Kentucky
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Union County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Union County residents can enjoy peace of mind when shipping with A-1 Auto Transport! We have built a reputation of providing car transportation services that are safe and reliable. Our drivers use the fastest route to your destination and ensure that they do not put your vehicle at risk of theft or damage. We also have enclosed trailers that offer extra protection for cars being shipped to varied locations across the US. It does not matter your location in Kentucky, we guarantee that your vehicle will be delivered in one piece.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Union County to Chicago||$325||325 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Union County to Kansas City||$410||410 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Union County to Minneapolis||$525||701 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Philadelphia to Union County||$618||825 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Miami to Union County||$634||1058 miles||4 – 6 days|
|New York to Union County||$669||892 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Union County to Seattle||$1121||2242 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Union County to San Diego||$1181||1969 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Union County
A-1 Auto Transport is committed to offer car transportation services to the entire 363 square mile area. We have become familiar with the roads in the area and use the knowledge to ship vehicles much faster. Although the county is served by a number of roads, we often use U.S. Route 60 when shipping cars to or from Union County. The highway road cuts across the county and extends to other cities and towns that also enjoy our services.
Union County has a number of counties that surround it from every side. These counties also get to enjoy our services and they include Henderson County to the northeast, Crittenden County to the south and Webster County to the southeast. Some of the counties that share a border with Union County are in other US states like Indiana and Illinois. They include Posey County, Hardin County and Gallatin County. To reach these counties, we use Kentucky Routes 56 and 109, 130, 141, 270, 359, 365 and several county roads.
Our Service portfolio
We have a wide collection of services that are ideal for vehicle owners shipping cars to or from Union County. Some of them include:
- ATV shipping: ATVs are built differently from regular vehicles requiring that their shipping be done by professionals. They can be categorized into off-road, recreational and sport vehicles depending on usage. We use both open and covered transport trailers and ensure that they are fastened well using appropriate ties. Our shipping professionals have also delivered a wide variety of ATVs and will ensure your vehicle is handed over to you scratch-free.
- Classic vehicle shipping: Transportation of older cars usually requires the use of covered transport trailers to ensure they are not exposed to harmful elements. We have a large fleet of trucks that include enclosed ones that are ideal for moving classic cars of different sizes and weights. Our auto moving experience for such cars is unique and very affordable when compared to others in the industry.
A-1 Auto Transport offers quality services to those shipping cars to or from Union County and its environs. We have knowledgeable shipping professionals and modern equipment to make moving of the vehicles easier for car owners. To learn more about us and get a free online quote, call us today!
Zip codes included in Union County
- 42437- Boxville
- 42437- Grove Center
- 42437- Henshaw
- 42437- Morganfield
- 42437- Pride
- 42437- Spring Grove
- 42459- Sturgis
- 42460 -Sullivan
- 42461- Uniontown
- 42462 -Waverly