Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Uinta County, Wyoming
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-518-8708
Safe And Reliable Uinta County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Uinta County is located on the southwest corner of Wyoming. If you are interested in shipping cars to or from Uinta County, get in touch with A-1 Auto Transport. We are one of the biggest and most recognized auto shipping brands in America. We have over 40 shipping terminals, 30 carriers, storage facilities, and offices all over the United States and some overseas. We have been serving our customers for over a quarter of a century. We offer a wide array of shipping options and we can even tailor some of them to suit your requirements. Shipping with us is not only convenient; it is also fast, and very affordable.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Denver to Uinta County||$422||422 miles||2-4 days|
|Uinta County to Phoenix||$560||747 miles||3-5 days|
|Uinta County to San Diego||$629||838 miles||3-5 days|
|Uinta County to San Francisco||$630||840 miles||3-5 days|
|Uinta County to Detroit||$941||1568 miles||5-7 days|
|Cleveland to Uinta County||$979||1631 miles||5-7 days|
|Jacksonville to Uinta County||$1060||2120 miles||6-8 days|
|Washington D.C. to Uinta County||$1192||1987 miles||5-7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Uinta County
We have traveled through 2,088 square miles that make up this county, earning hands-on insight as to how the traffic flows and which roads are convenient to travel on in order to deliver our shipments on time. The main routes we use when shipping cars to or from Uinta County include interstate 80 and U.S Highway 189. We also make deliveries to Uinta County’s neighbors who include Lincoln County to the north, Rich County situated in Utah to the northwest, Summit County, also in Utah to the south, and Sweetwater County to the east.
How to adequately prepare your vehicle for shipping
- Plan and schedule ahead: The longer you take to plan your shipping, the more time you have to look for carriers that are affordable, well-equipped, and able to handle your shipment. Also, you will have more time to go over the details and ensure that you do not forget any steps.
- Clear out your car: Your car should not have any personal items in it when it is being shipped. Auto shippers are barred by law from shipping any car containing personal items. Not adhering to this rule can lead to heavy fines and delays.
- Clean your car and remove antennae: Clean your car both inside and out noting down any dents and scratches and any other damages. Taking photos of them is a good idea as it offers clear evidence should there be a claim. Also, remove any aftermarket installations such as DVD players and bike racks in order to prevent damage or theft.
- Leave about a quarter tank of gas: Your vehicle will only be driven only during loading and unloading thus there’s no need of having a full tank of gas. Besides, a full tank of gas attracts extra charges due to the increase in weight.
- Get your vehicle serviced: Ensure a qualified mechanic services your car beforehand.
- Bill of lading: This document details the car’s dents, scratches, and other damages. Make sure that both you and the auto shipping driver sign it before releasing the car.
Give us a call
By shipping with us, you get one of the best team backed up by the best equipment at your disposal. We ensure that your vehicle makes it to its destination in the prescribed time and that it’s in one piece. People shipping cars to or from Uinta County can call us on 1-800-452-2880 to schedule a pick-up.
Zip codes included in Uinta County
- 82930 Evanston
- 82931 Evanston
- 82933 Fort Bridger
- 82936 Lonetree
- 82937 Lyman
- 82939 Mountain View
- 82944 Robertson