It is much safer to transport a motorcycle from Troy, Michigan to the West Coast through a reputable shipping company. As you search the Internet for local transport companies, read over the reviews and ratings left by past customers who wish to share their shipping experience with potential clients. The feedback provided online can help tremendously during your search for the right motorcycle shipping company.
A professional shipping company capable of handling motorcycle transports will possess all of the right qualities. Knowing the characteristics of a reliable transport company makes it easier to find the best transport companies in the area to call for quotes.
The Qualities of a Professional Transport Company.
- They will have certificates, licenses, documents and other forms of proof showcasing their qualifications as a transport company.
- All of the company’s employees are carefully trained to handle a motorcycle transport.
- The transport company will carry insurance coverage for all vehicles entrusted in their care. If damages appear as a result of the shipping process, they will be repaired under the insurance policy.
- Their rates will be reasonable and in most cases, quotes are given free of charge.
- They’ll have a variety of services and features created to make the shipping process more convenient and secure.
- Those driving the haulers during the shipping process will have tools and gadgets to help them safely deliver the bike. With the mechanisms provided, they can also stay current on all weather and road reports.
- Most well-known transport companies will have an easy to find website listing all of their services and information. All of the company’s contact information should be listed and the overall website should be neatly formatted and simple to navigate.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.