Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Trempealeau County, Wisconsin
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Trempealeau County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Located in western Wisconsin, Trempealeau County is mainly rural with agriculture being its highest earner. There are various activities one can take part in such as agricultural tourism, bicycle trails, camping, fishing, hiking, visiting historic sites, horse riding trails, hunting, museums, snowmobiling, and water-based recreation such as swimming, boating, and many more. If you are going to make the trip to Trempealeau County, bringing your own car is highly recommended. A-1 Auto Transport can assist you in transporting it. We are one of the biggest auto shipping companies in the world. We have gradually grown from a regional auto shipper only capable of shipping cars to or from Trempealeau County and a handful of other counties to being able to accommodate any shipping request to any location in the world.
Areas we cover to or from Trempealeau County
The area is served by eight major highways that facilitate our shipping cars to or from Trempealeau County operations. They include Interstate 94, U.S. Highway 10, 53, Wisconsin State Highways 35, 54, 93, 95, and 121. Thanks to our door to door pick up and drop off service, we are now able to ship to smaller towns such as Albion, Arcadia, Burnside, Caledonia, Chimney Rock, Dodge, Ettrick, Gale, Hale, Lincoln, pigeon, Preston, Summer, and Unity. We also serve Trempealeau County’s neighbors who include Buffalo County to the west, Eau Claire County to the north, Jackson County to the east, La Crosse County to the southeast, and Winona County in Minnesota to the southwest.
The process of shipping cars
- Plan and schedule ahead. Doing this ensures that your car is delivered in your required time frame and also, you get to go through numerous shippers for the best deals.
- Clean out your vehicle. Auto shippers are barred by law to transport any vehicle with personal items. You are expected to clear out any items in the vehicle. Also, shipping your car with personal items is a risk since the items are not covered by the insurance.
- Inspect the state of your vehicle. After cleaning your vehicle, perform a walk around inspection detailing any dents, scratches or any damage. Taking pictures is a good way of recording them as it offers clear evidence should a dispute arise.
- Ensure low fuel. Make sure that your vehicle has about a quarter tank of gas. Anything more will force you to pay additional fees for the extra weight. Also remove any aftermarket installations to avoid damage or theft.
- Deliver the vehicle to the auto shipper
- The vehicle is loaded and secured on to the carrier
- The car is shipped
- You pick-up or have your vehicle delivered
Choose A-1 Auto Transport
For all your transportation needs, we’ve got you covered. We are equipped and experienced to handle any shipping request you may have. Our services are fast, efficient, and economical. For anyone looking to shipping cars to or from Trempealeau County, call us on 1-800-452-2880 to talk to one of our customer care agents.
Zip codes include in Trempealeau County
- 54612 Arcadia
- 54616 Blair
- 54625 Dodge
- 54627 Ettrick
- 54630 Galesville
- 54661 Trempealeau
- 54738 Eleva
- 54747 Independence
- 54758 Osseo
- 54760 Pigeon Falls
- 54770 Strum
- 54773 Whithall