Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Traskwood, Arkansas
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Traskwood Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Traskwood is the last city on your way down south in Saline County. It is not as commercially intense as its nearest neighbors in Arkansas are. The Union Pacific Railroad was the first significant transportation network. Highway 229 is one of the most significant road connections in the city. A-1 Auto Transport knows this because of its long history of shipping cars to or from Traskwood.
Areas covered in Traskwood
We have all the 5.7 square miles within our reach. Our services extend to every part of Arkansas and the states in America.
Our transport services in Traskwood
- Anyone looking for an affordable solution to export or import a vehicle should consider the roll-on/roll-off (RoRo) option. RoRo describes how the vehicles get driven on (roll-on) or off (roll-off) the transport vessel when loading and unloading.
- Containers help to secure high-end vehicles from potential damage during transportation. You can get one at a cheaper rate when you choose to share it with other car shippers (usually 2-3). You may also use one exclusively to move personal and household goods along with the car.
- The enclosed option scores many goals when it comes to classic, luxury, and high-performance vehicle transportation. Our trucks will protect the cars from roadside debris, dust, and inclement weather. There is no restriction to the ground clearance level since we use hydraulic systems to load and unload the automobiles.
- When you settle for door-to-door shipping, we will send our representative to fetch and deliver the vehicle to your address. You only need to make sure that the driver will have an easy time accessing your neighborhood.
- Terminal-to-terminal shipping is an affordable option that allows for drop-off and pick-up at selected transportation depots in the region. You may settle for it when you have enough time to fetch or deliver the vehicle.
- Our open trucks can carry between 8-10 vehicles on long hauls across the country. They form a bulk of our fleet, making it easy to find an available spot for your car. You will find the most affordable rates for shipping cars to or from Traskwood when you use the option.
Types of cars that we ship
Our services include boat transport, motorcycle shipping, RV transport, freight cargo, and all other types of automobiles.
How to prepare a car for shipping
- The vehicle will go through an inspection process before being loaded on the truck. Make sure that you have it thoroughly cleaned so that it becomes easy to detail the cosmetic damage. Have someone you trust to represent you at the inspection when you can’t make it yourself.
- Empty the vehicle of contents such as your valuables, personal items, detachable CD/DVD players, GPS, self-installed speakers, and important documents. You may only leave the spare tire, jack, and other accessories that belong to the car.
- Run down the gas to about 1/4 of the tank. We do not need a lot of fuel since your car will be cargo most of the journey. Driving only happens when loading and unloading the vehicle on the truck.
- Try to keep the car in its original set-up by removing installed accessories like luggage racks, bike racks, ski racks, spoilers, ground effects, and other low hanging items. Use protective padding on parts and accessories that fail to come off.
- Prepare the vehicle for the new weather, by topping off the coolant and other fluids. You may want to service the air conditioning and heating system as well. Make sure that you have well-inflated tires and a fully charged battery.
- Most transporters will only allow non-ops when notified in advance. They need special equipment to handle such vehicles.
A reputable shipping company should have proper license records that you can confirm at the FMCSA. They should also give you complete information and guidance on shipping cars to or from Traskwood.
Why you should choose A-1 Auto Transport
- We run one of the largest car shipping services in the region. Our expertise covers more than two decades of offering domestic and international assignments.
- We have a great track record helping families, college students, professional athletes, dealerships, manufacturers, moving companies, and car rentals.
- We have competitive rates on a variety of transport solutions.
- We have modern equipment backed by highly skilled professionals to give your vehicle the best care.
- You will get added benefits like insurance cover and GPS tracking to keep you at peace throughout the process.
Get free quotes!
Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free and non-obligatory quote from A-1 Auto Transport today.