Exciting news shared Thursday morning from the Knoxville Raceway’s Facebook page announced that the legendary NASCAR three-time Sprint Cup Series champion, Tony Stewart, will be racing this Saturday night, July 8th, in the 360 class. Stewart has become a household name for NASCAR fans since joining the circuit in 1999. He only just now retired in November of last year, but not before winning championships in 2002, 2005, and 2011. Of course, retirement will not slow this lifelong racer down, and this race is especially monumental. The last time Stewart raced a sprint car in Iowa was back in 2013 at the Southern Iowa Speedway when a crash caused a broken leg and ended his season dramatically.
Knoxville Raceway prides themselves on having maintained a positive relationship with the famous racer, but it has been nearly six years since the last time Stewart raced there, so this comeback race will definitely make for a night to remember.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Tickets are still available, but it is anticipated to be a sell-out event, especially because of this most recent announcement. So if you happen to be in the vicinity of Knoxville, Iowa, this weekend, be sure to make your way over to the sprint car capital of the world for a once in a lifetime opportunity. Hot laps start at 6:45 pm, but arrive early to guarantee admission and watch Tony Stewart back on the track in his exciting return to sprint car racing at the Knoxville Raceway.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory