Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Tipton County, Tennessee
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
The Mississippi River made tremendous contributions to the establishment and growth of Tipton County. It provided a ripe environment for cotton farming and easy access to the market by steamboats. A few years back, shipping cars to or from Tipton County was a privilege of well-established businesses. Today, A-1 Auto Transport offers affordable and reliable services for everyone across Tennessee.
Transport services designed to meet your needs
One advantage with open-air transportation is the price. Our trailers can hold up to a dozen cars on a trip depending on the sizes. If the total cost of transportation is about 5000 dollars, 12 cars will share this cost. Enclosed transportation solves the shortcomings of shipping on open trailer. Open trailers expose your car to strong winds, storms and road debris. When you have a highly expensive car, you don’t want to take any chances with it. The enclosure protects your car from external elements. For this reason, most enclosed trailers usually have a smaller capacity. This makes them slightly expensive for shipping cars to or from Tipton County. Roll-on/roll-off is a highly affordable standard that we use for international auto transportation.
We drive your car into a large RORO vessel for transportation. The shipping vessel’s capacity runs into thousands of cars. Like open trailer transportation, it gets cheaper by splitting the shipping costs across all the cars. Containerized shipping is the international variation of enclosed transportation. We use a shipping container to secure your car from potential risks at sea. You may as well keep you household items inside the container when moving to a different country. We have convenient delivery options for everyone. With door-to-door delivery, we will send the car to your business premises or residence. Terminal shipping is a low-cost delivery option. We use appointed shipping terminals to collect and drop-off your car.
Preparing for the transportation
- Take out all personal items and valuables from the car. The FMCSA penalizes us if they find us transporting your personal and household items. These items aren’t covered by the transportation insurance policy.
- Clean your car. Make sure that there aren’t any dirty spots that may hide dents and scratches. This helps in getting a correct pre-shipment inspection.
- Keep lower gas levels in your fuel tank. We recommend having just about a quarter-full tank for the shipment. This amount is enough for the little driving that will take place during the process.
- Prepare to get licensing and registration from the state’s department of transportation. Find out about other requirements on shipping cars to or from Tipton County while you are there.
- Remove any external parts that could get damaged during transportation. These include items like spoilers, antennas and side mirrors.
- Make sure that the car is in perfect driving condition. Check the tire pressure, fluid levels and make sure that the battery runs properly.
- Get a set of spare keys, which you will give to the truck driver on pick-up. Disable the car’s alarm system for the trip.
Try our free quote
Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free quote from A-1 Auto Transport.
Zip codes included in Tipton County
- 38004- Atoka
- 38011- Brighton
- 38015- Burlison
- 38019- Covington
- 38023- Drummonds
- 38049- Mason
- 38058- Munford
- 38071- Tipton