Tifton Motorcycle Shipping
Safe And Reliable Tifton Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Exploring the City of Tifton, popularly known as the ‘Friendly City’, can be soothing and peaceful. Additionally, you will never find it lackluster. Bikers will find innumerable activities to do to experience the best of what this magnificent city has in store.
The developing holiday destination in the heart of Georgia oozes with activities bikers can enjoy. Talk of the antique shopping, visiting Agrirama the agricultural museum, and many other art galleries.
It is now time to plan for the trip to Tifton. When preparing for the motorcycle shipment, think of A-1 Auto Transport. Discounts are guaranteed when you hire us to ship your bike to the leisure city and back home. Best of all, you will receive the best customer service and protection.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
Bike owners will be happy to learn that we have several shipping methods they can use for their motorbike shipments. They include:
- Crated shipping. Here, slatted wooden cases are what we use when packing bikes. The interior is cushioned using protective airbags to prevent protruding parts from breaking.
- Open-air shipping. There are so many bike owners who like having bikes shipped using open trucks because of the affordability.
- Enclosed truck shipping. It is wise to use enclosed trailers in places where the roads are rugged and full of debris. Road debris is a major cause of bike damage during shipping.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
- Take the motorbike to a mechanic for maintenance checks.
- Update the personal insurance policy for extra protection.
- Remove motorcycle accessories These are delicate and prone to shatter at the slightest impact.
- Excessive fuel in motorcycles is the leading cause of fire explosions during their shipping. The bikes should only have a little gas; a maximum of a ¼ of the full tank capacity.
- The battery should be fully charged before the shipment is executed.
- Disable all security systems, which includes alarms and GPS devices.
- Wash the ride to remove all dirt.
- Check for noticeably damaged parts and be sure to record them.
- Take a video and still pictures of the motorcycles. These will show the condition of the motorbikes before shipping if any damage occurs on them during transit.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
- Vast experience of the motorcycle shipping company should top the list of aspects you look for in a shipper. Before you sign the contract with your shipper, ensure they have been in the industry for more than 20 years.
- Let the actions of your transport solution provider speak louder than their words. Whatever they promise in those flashy adverts and on the billboards should be exactly what the clients experience. It is also recommended to avoid fly-by-night shippers as they carry out many erroneous activities.
- When planning for a motorbike shipment, only work with shippers with an extensive list of shipping methods. Depending on the nature of your shipment, you might want to combine some methods and delivery options.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
- When recruiting new members of staff, we ensure that they have a clean record. Another aspect we consider is their background experience handling motorcycles. This proves that they are bike enthusiasts and that they will handle our clients’ bikes as if they belong to them.
- One of our aims in the shipping industry is to offer clients affordable choices to have their motorcycles moved securely. We will never impose higher charges than what is charged in the current market. Additionally, we provide other first-class and non-paid services.
- We are always working hard to satisfy customers’ wants and keeping our moniker clean. As a result, our clients leave good reviews that can help other potential clients learn about our incredible services.
Our Tifton motorcycle shipping services
- Secure storage. We have ample storage space that is well protected from intrusion.
- Instant tracking. Motorcycles are tracked via a fleet management system. The system includes a client interface/ website where you can track the location of your bike.
- Insured transport solutions. Our premium insurance policies cover every bike we get to handle. We cannot afford to gamble with the safety of motorbikes.
- Cost-free consultations for transport solutions. Our consultants are friendly and willing to help with any problems that you may encounter with your motorcycle shipping.
Talk to us!
A-1 Auto Transport has been licensed and bonded to carry out shipping activities in the USA and other countries around the world. Free quotes are given after which a transport coordinator is assigned the shipping task. In case of any query, you are given the coordinator’s contact information for communication purposes. Call 1-800-452-2880 today for bookings.