- Safe And Reliable Thurston County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
- Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
- Areas We Cover To And From Thurston County
- Problems Associated With Shipping
- Ship Car To Another State
- Cost To Ship Car To Another State
- Interstate Towing
- Transport Car To Another State
- Choose A-1 Auto Transport
- Zip Codes Included In Thurston County
Safe And Reliable Thurston County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
People shipping cars to or from Thurston County now have an auto shipper they can rely on and trust for fast, quality, and affordable hauling services. A-1 Auto Transport offers all these and more. We have grown from a regional shipper with only a few carriers and offices to being a shipping leader with over 30 carriers, offices, and terminals all over the world. We have competent staff that is well-trained and possesses the required skill set to fulfill any auto shipping order. Residents of Washington have become accustomed to receiving uninterrupted, quality services. Ship with us and feel the difference.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Portland to Thurston County||$109||109 miles||1-2 days|
|San Jose to Thurston County||$581||775 miles||3-5 days|
|Thurston County to Salt Lake City||$649||866 miles||3-5 days|
|Phoenix to Thurston County||$822||1371 miles||4-6 days|
|Thurston County to St. Louis||$1071||2142 miles||6-8 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Thurston County||$1125||2813 miles||7-9 days|
|Thurston County to Indianapolis||$1148||2296 miles||6-8 days|
|New York to Thurston County||$1160||2902 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to and from Thurston County
Unlike most auto shippers, we ship to even the most remote or underdeveloped areas. Our door to door pick-up and drop service has enabled us to transport vehicles to our customers' doorsteps, allowing us to cover more ground. The major routes that we use when shipping cars to or from Thurston County include Interstate 5, U.S. 12, 101, State Route 507, and 510. We also ship to the counties neighboring Thurston which include Pierce, Lewis, Gray Harbor, and Mason.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Problems associated with shipping
There are so many things that can go wrong during the shipping process. Although hiring an experienced auto shipper goes a long way in reducing the chances of encountering problems, not all of them can be avoided. At A-1 Auto Transport, we try to educate our customers on how to avoid some of the common problems that we have encountered in the 25 years of our existence.
- The car doesn’t meet certain travel specifications. On most occasions, this problem has to do with the height of the car. Some companies have strict guidelines on how low or high your vehicle must be. Certain companies also require that you remove any exterior installations such as bike rails, exterior mounted spare tires, and camper shells. You should always check with your auto shipper for policies and clearances.
- Wrong address. During the shipping process, you are required to fill stacks of paperwork. In the process, you might misspell or omit a crucial bit of your new address which may in turn result to your car being shipped to the wrong place. Counter-check your address before handing over the paperwork.
- Late delivery. This is the most common problem that auto shippers have to contend with. Some customers do not understand that certain factors that cause delays are out of the auto shipper's hands. Things like extreme weather, natural disasters, tire bursts, and breakdowns may slow down the shipping process. Vehicles shipped together may also be delayed by one of the vehicles being delivered late.
- Scams, fraud. You should make sure that you properly research on the auto shipper you engage. Ensure that they have a USDOT number and the required paperwork.
Choose A-1 Auto Transport
We not only ship cars; but offer convenience, peace of mind, and affordability. Our service delivery has been tried and tested and proved to be effective. If you are interested in shipping cars to or from Thurston County, call us on 1-800-452-2880 to schedule a pick-up.
Zip codes included in Thurston County
|98501 Olympia||98507 Olympia||98516 Olympia||98589 Tenino|
|98502 Olympia||98508 Olympia||98530 Bucoda||98597 Yelm|
|98503 Lacey||98509 Lacey||98540 East Olympia||98599 Olympia|
|98504 Olympia||98511 Tumwater||98556 Littlerock|
|98505 Olympia||98512 Olympia||98576 Rainier|
|98506 Olympia||98513 Olympia||98579 Rochester|