Safe And Reliable Thorsby Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Thorsby is a small town in Chilton County, rich in Swedish heritage. Old Swedish buildings still grace the townscape, dubbing the quaint town ‘Little Swede.’ Peach farming has been the pride of Thorsby since its founding days. There are still large tracts of peach farms in Thorsby. Guests visiting Thorsby get treated to the various festivals and attraction sites like the museum, amusement parks, car shows and the overall Scandinavian atmosphere. Getting by in Thorsby however calls for private means of transportation. A-1 Auto Transport has been the most trusted car shipping firm in Alabama serving Thorsby for decades. We also serve guests visiting the region by offering them the choice of having their cars shipped along their visit. We also offer the best prices in the state for shipping cars to or from Thorsby.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|New Orleans to Thorsby||$355||355 miles||2-4 days|
|Thorsby to Charlotte||$431||431 miles||2-4 days|
|Columbus to Thorsby||$463||617 miles||3-5 days|
|Thorsby to Orlando||$500||500 miles||2-4 days|
|Thorsby to New York||$602||1004 miles||4-6 days|
|Albany to Thorsby||$677||1128 miles||4-6 days|
|Thorsby to Los Angeles||$1015||2029 miles||6-8 days|
|Portland to Thorsby||1034||2585 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve within Thorsby
A-1 Auto transport is registered and licensed by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration to operate exclusively as a carrier firm. Our operations differ from those of a brokerage firm in one major way. We interact directly with our clients from their homes, business premises, the mechanic, body shop and terminals. Years of such service to our Thorsby clientele has gained us familiarity with the town’s profile. We have the capacity to make deliveries to every location when shipping cars to or from Thorsby. We also offer professional Thorsby car shipping services to clients from the neighboring towns including Maplesville and Jemison.
Auto transport services we provide
- Heavy equipment shipping: Peach farmers in Little Swede get to enjoy professional car shipping services across any location. We are well resourced in Mack Trucks which have the capacity to accommodate heavy agricultural equipment like backhoes, harvesters, tractors and combines. Contractors in the region also enjoy similar services. We are known to ship bulldozers, truck loaders, hydraulic forklifts, turbines, engines, excavators, cranes and dredgers among other construction and engineering equipment. Read about our shipping techniques here.
- Multi-car shipping: We have an abundance of open carriers which can accommodate about 4 to 8 cars in one trip. They create a resource sharing advantage that allows multi-car shippers get the most of car shipping services at rock-bottom pricing. We serve both private and commercial clients, including auto dealers and motor show organizers during the annual Thorsby Swedish Festival. Our team of experts is also able to create a cost-effective shipping schedule for clients shipping several cars each to different destinations.
- International car shipping: Do you wish to import or export a car? A-1 Auto Transport has the experience and resources to facilitate the entire car shipping process, right to the exact address of the destination. We offer both air and ocean freight services through various international airports and seaports across the US. Since the process of shipping cars internationally is more detailed than domestic shipping, you’ll need a carrier firm with the know-how of the relevant procedures, licensing and paperwork filing involved with such jobs. Get all the information about this service here.
Types of cars we ship
- RVs: folding campervans, tear drop trailers, toy haulers, converted buses, popup trailers, fifth wheels and class A, B and C motorhomes.
- SUVs: compact, crossovers, hybrid, military and luxury SUVs.
- Trucks: delivery trucks, hauling trucks, dump trucks, fire trucks, pickup trucks, midsized trucks and class 1 through 8 trucks.
We also ship all brands of sedans, motorcycles, vans, electric vehicles, inoperable and salvaged vehicles.
How to prepare your car for shipping
- Have the car cleaned a few hours before the car hauler’s inspection report.
- Remove all personal belonging including all electronics and aftermarket installations.
- Leave about a quarter-full gas tank. This should be sufficient enough to cover the loading, offloading and parking of the car.
- Run the car maintenance check to identify and fix any fluid leaks, low tire pressure and low car battery levels.
- Have a personal record of the car’s condition before shipping by taking clear photos of all sides of the car, both on the interior and exterior.
- Disable the car alarm.
- Locate your spare car keys and have a copy made in case there is no spare.
Why choose our services
A-1 Auto Transport’s services are all fairly priced using a transparent pricing policy that considers various variables like the car profile, distance covered, mode of shipping and the condition of the car. We guarantee no hidden costs.
We speak app!
You can now access all our information and also place your order for shipping cars to or from Thorsby on your mobile phone. Simply download A-1 Auto Transport’s official Android or Apple app to get started!
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.