Planning a move outside of the U.S. is definitely a stressful process. To successfully move to South Africa you need to hire the right help. Get in touch with a professional moving company as well as a reputable international auto shipping service.
Even if the moving company offers to transport your car, politely decline and contact a business that specializes in handling and hauling autos.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Benefits of Hiring a Professional Auto Shipping Company.
International auto shipping companies understand how important it is for you to have personal transport. So they offer shipping solutions at affordable prices. You will also have access to the most reliable technology used for shipping cars overseas.
Legitimate companies have deals for just about every shipper. For example, some companies offer deals to first time shippers, veterans and the senior citizens. They also offer full insurance coverage so if anything does happen to your vehicle, you will be reimbursed.
Ways to Ship Your Vehicle Overseas.
- Roll on Roll off – The RO/RO method is how most customers ship cars to South Africa. It is cost efficient and reliable. With this shipping solution, you are expected to make sure your vehicle is ready for transport prior to the ship date. Take the vehicle to be seen by a mechanic. Your vehicle must be operable in order to be rolled on and off of the ship. All personal possessions must be removed from the vehicle as well.
- Container – This type of shipping is more expensive than the RO/RO method. It provides the most protection against the elements and theft. Your vehicle will be loaded into a container and hoisted onto the deck of the ship. This type of shipping is recommended for anyone shipping an antique or very valuable vehicle. Unlike the RO/RO method, shippers can utilize the space in their car and in the container to haul household goods.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory